Chapter1: Her lady, kindness

It was a cloudy afternoon at the east end of 29 years old, Lady Marilynne Diamonique was walking down the sidewalk while her butler, Salman Abdullah was carrying some bags and boxes from some of the stores that Marilynne stop at.

"Milady, I'll go and fetch the carriage for you; so please wait here"

"Ok, but please don't keep me waiting" With that, he bows and left to get the carriage.

As Lady Marilynne was waiting for her butler to come back she looks across the street, she saw an orange-haired male hiding behind a lamp post near a Bakery Shop. A couple of minutes later the orange-haired young man ran into the bakery and stole a loaf of bread.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU THIEF!" A fat baker came out chasing the boy with a rolling pin in his hand, after a bit of chasing the baker grabbed the young man's loose jacket sleeve and threw him to the ground as an orange-haired male curled up in a ball, the baker was about to... Marilynn's Brown eyes widen and she ran over toward the male and covered him as the baker repeatedly hit her. The male opened his violet eyes then they widen seeing what Marilynne is doing. Once the baker was done he got up and then realized what he had done.

"I-I'm so sorry Milady! I-I was trying to get the freak I swear!"

Marilynne stood up in front of the boy with her arms crossed.. even though it hurt she didn't care.

"He isn't a freak sir, he's human just like all of us. Besides what made your brain think that hitting a child was okay?" The baker stepped back a little bit with a nervous face and then ran off back into his bakery, Marilynne turned around and held out her hand to the shocked male.

"Are you alright?"

"W-Why did you do that?"

"Well did you want to get beaten to a pulp?"

"N-No... But you know my point!"

"Well hitting someone brutally in public crosses the line for me... and besides we're all human right?" The male still had a shocked look on his face, but it softens once he put the bread down and Marilynne noticed he didn't have a right arm but reached for his hand with her right one. You pulled up and smiled.

"Go over to your friends and wait there while I get something for you, okay?" The orange-haired male nodded and ran over toward a black-haired young woman and brown-haired girl, then Marilynne walked into the bakery and picked up seven loaves of bread, and sat them on the counter. The man from earlier looked up to see Marilyn's Face and he jumped up with a nervous smile.

"A-Ah Milady! What can I help you with today?"

"Just these loaves of bread please... how much are they?"

"On the house! For an apology from earlier Milady."

"Awfully kind of you sir!" The brown-haired male placed the bread in a bag and handed it to her.

"Have a good day!"

"You too my good sir!" Marilynne placed a shilling on the counter that she somehow had and walked outside, she looked around to see the boy talking with the two girls Marilynne walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Here you are my boy, I bet this is what you want!" The orange-haired male turned around and his eyes went wide at the warm bread.

"T-This is for us?"

"Yeah! Plenty for all of us!" The brown-haired girl smiled and walked over to Marilynne and since she was younger her height was about up to her waist. She tugged on Marilynne's dress that she was now wearing with a large grin on her pale face... but she could still see the defect on her left eye somewhat, but most of it was covered by brown hair and the black-haired girl is missing her left leg.