First Date

As you walked to your car, you fumbled nervously with your hair. You'd spent almost an entire hour getting ready because you were about to go on a date with THE Lauren Jauregui. You gulped nervously as you checked yourself one last time in the mirror before starting the car. Your phone buzzed in your lap.

Laur❤️: Almost ready! Are you on your way?
Me: Just got in the car! Be there in a few.

You buckled your seatbelt and drove to Lauren's apartment. Your hands shook as you sent a quick text to let her know you were there. You were never one to get nervous, but there was something about her that made you anxious, yet calm at the same time. Lauren approached the car, a wide smile on her face. She was wearing a black dress that matched her long, black hair. You got out and rushed to the passenger side. "Hey you!" She said as she smiled and wrapped her arms around you. "Y-you look amazing" you stuttered as you put your arms around her waist. She blushed and thanked you as you opened her door. You two drove off and had an amazing time. She spent the night at your apartment. There was nothing sexual about it. She curled up with her head in the crook of her neck as you felt yourself falling for her.