demon x reader one shot

Read at your own risk. I tried to make it real smutty so. Definitely rated mature.

You were walking down a lonely path on your way home from work. You worked at a restaurant as a server and your shift had been till close. Midnight to be precise. "I'm so tired.." You mumble out to no one in particular. "Hey (y/n)." You hear a somewhat familiar voice say behind you causing you to jump.

As you were being startled you trip on a rock on the ground. As you were preparing the impact of the sidewalk you felt someone grab your wrist and pull you up to their chest, your breasts collided with it. You were flushed against their chest like you were meant to be there. Getting your head to look up you see who it was. A man you had just met earlier that month.

"Oh it's only you Draven." You say and let out a shaky breath. "Thank you for catching me." You say with a small smile and a blush. You had definitely been crushing on this man. Something about him drew you to him. His dark eyes, dark black hair and muscular body. Everything about this man turned you on.

"I came to see you home." He says with a sly smile. "See me home? You've never done that before.. what's your motive?" You joke. What you thought was a joke he took rather seriously. He took your hand in his and pulled you into him once again, and picks you up so you were straddled against his waist with your legs around him. "To make you moan my name all night.." He whispers into your ear, his lips brushing against your ear lobe. "W-what.." You mumble as he pushes you up against the brick wall behind you. He moves his lips from your ear to your neck and begins to suck and lick. You couldn't help yourself from moaning softly. His lips felt rough and his teeth surprisingly sharp.

You feel one of his cold hand travel from your butt to under your button up shirt and rest on your bra. He squeezes and you moan even louder and he takes the opportunity to slip his tounge into your mouth. You pull him closer to you. You wanted this. You wanted him. Badly.

"Anxious?" He mumbles as he let you catch your breath. Surprisingly, he didn't have to. "S-shut up." You mumble, lips already sore from his lips. "Let's continue this at your place." He says and let's you down. You glance up at him and his appearance has someone changed. His dark eyes were even darker now and his teeth were indeed sharp. You looked at him with curiosity. "I knew there was something strange about you.." You say with a smirk. "Is that what drew you to me?" He asks with a scoff. "Maybe.." You tease.

In your world the idea of demons and angels being real was the norm. In fact almost everyone knew they were. You seemed to be on the fence about it.. until now.

"You've been watching me?" You ask. "For some time. Ever since I first saw you I knew I had to have you. I knew you were going to be mine." He almost growls. "Pretty cocky hm?" You ask and break into a laugh. "How do you know I'll be yours? Can demons see the future now?" You ask sarcastically. "I know how I make you feel.." He says as you two were walking, rather fast, to your apartment. "And how's that?" You ask teasing him.  "I make you want to feel something, and when you do you never want it to end. Now my touch is the only thing you crave.. you are mine in that sense already." He says as he reaches a hand to your waist. His touch alone, made you shutter with excitement. "Like now.." He begins. You could feel yourself already getting wet. "You smell lovely." He says and puts his arm totally around your waist pulling you into him. You feel your face heat up and just as you were about to answer him he picks you up bridal style. "Don't be embarrassed, I'm glad to know the effect I have on you." He says and leans down his head slightly and kisses you. You kiss back furiously and put your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. "So impatient." He mutters against your lips.

You finally make it back to your apartment and he opens the door. You didn't even mind the fact that you knew you had locked the door when you left this morning. All you knew was that you wanted him.