Chapter 5

I went to my room and started sharpening my favorite knife, after I finished I walked to the bathroom to make sure I looked somewhat 'scary'. I took my knife and deepened the stitched smile on my face, I also fixed my dark eye shadow and thickened my eye liner. I decided since it was chilly I would change from my fishnets and shorts to my ripped blue jeans, a red tank top and black jacket. I slipped on my black converse and headed downstairs where Jeff, Jane, LJ, Masky, Hoodie, Ben, and Slenderman waited.

     "Where's everyone else?" I asked.

     "Sally's in bed and EJ is still grounded..." Jeff snickered, Slendy hit him in the head.

     "Ouch!" Jeff yelled.

     "HEE HEE! Let's go. HOO HOO!" LJ said while opening the door. We walked through the woods that I was just in only 24 hours ago, until we reached the park.

     "Ok. Time to split up children," Slender said.

     "What?" I asked.

     "I stay in the woods to kill while everyone else goes and kills in their own way," Slendy explained.

     "Oh..." I was confused on if I should go with someone or stay alone, it not like I haven't killed by myself.

     "Who are you going to go with Lexiz?" Masky asked.

      "I guess I'll go with LJ since we haven't got to spend our hour together yet, if that's ok with you LJ..." I looked up at him.

     "HAHA, yea it's no problem. HAHA," he grinned with his sharp teeth poking out.

     "What about our hour?" Jeff whined,

     "Ugh! Fine, meet me back at this park in one hour Jeff but we're only killing who I want to kill, understood?" I grinned.

       "Fine..." then we all spilt up and went on with our killing.

***********************************************************

     LJ and me decided to stick around the house near the park, the first house looked a lot newer and was two stories high. We climbed up the side of the house finding a window to a room that belonged to a little boy.

     "I'll stay and watch the kids... you can go get the parents. I'm sure they deserve to get killed," LJ winked. I nodded and slowly made my way out of the kids room. I opened the door and walked out into the hallway to see pictures of the little boy. As I looked from the railing I could see the downstairs light was on and so was the light to the bedroom in front of me. I thought I heard a voice so I got closer to the door, there was a voice coming from the room.

     "Is your kid asleep?" said a soft female voice.

     "Yea, I gave him some sleeping meds before he went to bed," a man replied.

      "and our wife?"

      "that bitch is at work," he chuckled, then I started to hear them making out, GROSS!!! I could tell where this was going... this bastard was going to cheat on his wife! I pulled my knife out and opened the door wide open, thank god they both still had their clothes on...

     "Oh my god!" the women yelled. I jumped on top of her on the bed, the both of us fell to the floor. I got on top of her and stabbed her in the chest, the bitch didn't even give a good fight.

     "You deserved it," I stood up and looked at the guy who was hiding under the blanket starring at me in fear. What a pussy!

      "W-who are you?" he asked in fright.