Chapter 4

I didn't bother getting dressed so I wore my pajamas downstairs. Everyone sat in the same spots they sat in last night, I sat next to Jeff and LJ again. I yawned, it was 9:00am and I was tired! Everyone couldn't help but stare at me...

     "So... how did the little killer sleep?" LJ grinned. 

     "Umm... ok, I guess," I yawned. 

     "Breakfast is served!"  Slender walked out of the kitchen with a plate of pancakes, there had to be at least 50! We ate and talked about our nights, I didn't dare mention about Jeff or LJ's visits, but I did tell them my dream. 

     "That is werid child, from my reading on dreams, they say in your mind that what you dream is something you think should happen," Slender explained. 

     "But I would never kill my mother," I said.

     "I could kill her for you, isn't that right Jane?" Jeffs grin grew bigger. 

     "YA! YOU WOULD LIKE THAT!" Jane yelled standing up, running to her room.

     "Damn, I wish I would have killed her when I had the chance," Jeff sighed. 

     "Jane!" I yelled running after her.

     "Child, I wouldn't..." Slender shouted out to me. I didn't care if she hated me, I had my knife in pj shorts in case she tried something. I got to her bedroom door and knocked.

     "GO AWAY!" she yelled. I opened the doorand she threw a knife, missing my head by inches hitting the wall. 

     "Calm down killer," I said.

     "I'm not a killer! I don't even know why my name is Jane the Killer. I only want to kill Jeff and then die in peace," she sobbed.

     "Why do you hate him so much?" I walked into her room and  closed the door. Her room was dark, the walls, floor, she only had a bed and nothing else. 

     "You really want to know?" she asked looking up at me.

     "Yes."

     "You see this mask?" she asked, I nodded. It was white with black female lips painted on and black holes for eyes and painted on eyebrows. She then pulled the mask off showing her real face, it was leathery like Jeffs but not white, it was a sick brown color. She was burnt a lot worse than Jeff. 

     "This is fake too," she then pulled on her hair, it was a wig. Her long curly black hair had been hiding a brown burnt head. She looked up at me and saw my shockked expression, putting her mask and wig back on.

     "W-what happened?" I asked sitting next to her on her bed. 

     "*Sigh* We were neighbors, Jeff and I, I kinda had a crush on him at the time. When Jeff snapped and killed his family, he killed mine too. He knew me and said he wanted me to look beautiful like him, so he poured bleach on me and lite me on fire. He saw that he messed up so he sent me this mask, wig, and outfit while I was in the hospital," I looked to see she was wearing a black turtle neck dress with some black heels.

     "That's terrible Jane, it really is terrible... but why do you hate me?" I asked.

     "Because," shhe turned to look at me, "you don't see that Jeff is a dickhead that loves killing for fun. I respect that you kill people who have done wrong but it's not long until you become what he is," she growled.

     "Jane, I don't know Jeff that well, but I promise I won't become what he is. I could never kill a random, innocent person," I placed a hand on her shoulder.