Chapter 6

Jeff and I went to our first house a few blocks farther from the park, we climbed in threw the window just like me and LJ had done. I looked around the room and gasped, I noticed I was in a teenage girls room but not just any teenage girl, it was Marissa's room. She was one of my best friends in 8th grade but this year during 9th grade she stabbed me in the back and dated my ex boyfriend. I hated her so much... her stupid room with it's pink walls and One Direction posters.

     "Bitch..." I whispered.

     "What's wrong?" Jeff asked.

     "This was my best friend until my ex cheated on me with her," I growled.

     "Well... let's kill this bitch together," he held up his knife and grinned.

     "Really?" I asked.

     "Yea! Watch this..." he walked up to the side of her bed and stood close to her, I followed.

     "GO TO SLEEP!" he hissed. Marissa slowly opened her eyes and looked up at us in horror.

     "Who the hell are you?" she screamed.

     "Now!" Jeff yelled. I jumped on top of Marissa as Jeff help her arms down. She couldn't give much of a fight so it was easy stabbing into her stomach and chest. I laughed as I cut her chest open and ripped her heart out. Her eyes starred in horror at her own beating heart until I crushed it and she stopped breathing. After I was finished I stood up and laughed looking at her body that was now a mess.

     "You deserved it," I whispered as I smiled like an idiot. I looked over  at Jeff who was now starring at me in complete shock.

     "What are you looking at Joker?" I asked.

     "LJ was right!" he smiled.

     "Um... I guess..." I grabbed my knife and walked over to the window getting ready to leave.

     "Wait!" Jeff called out.

     ''What?" I looked up and saw Jeff holding a picture frame in his hand.

     "I-Is that you?" he asked. It was a picture of Marissa and I right before the beginning of 9th grade.

     "Yea..." I whispered.

     "Wow... you look different. Your hair was short and brown, no smile, you didn't have your Monroe piercing. Your eyes didn't have the spark they have in them now... you weren't happy..." he frowned.

     "Yep... let's go before someone comes Jeff," I grabbed his hand and we went on with our killings.

     Jeff and I killed for the rest of the night and didn't even get home till 4 o'clock in the morning. We went to the living room where we found Slenderman reading a book.

     "There you two are, thought maybe you guys killed each other off," Slendy said setting his book down.

    "Nope! It was one of the best killing sprees yet," Jeff grinned.

     "Wow... I thought you didn't like our new friend?" Slendy questioned.

     "Pssh... she's a cool I guess, " he winked at me.

     "Yea... the killing was fun tonight, it's nice having someone with you instead of being alone," I smiled.

     "You know child, you don't have to be alone anymore. You could always stay here with us," Slendy said looking at Jeff and I.

    ''Really? What about the others? Are they ok with the who- wait! What are the results? Does everybody like me?" I asked getting all excited.

     "Yes Dear... the list is right here..." he handed me a small piece of folded up paper.

-Eyeless Jack: Wish I could have her kidneys... thanks a lot Slendy! But I don't mind her...

-Ben: She kinda likes video games so she's cool in my book

-Smile Dog: BARK! (Amazing!)

-Hoodie: s-she's nice

-Masky: I think Hoodie has a crush on Lexiz, but yea she's pretty awesome

-Jane: Don't see what's so good about her... she's just going to turn into another Jeff.

-Laughing Jack: She is just amazing! She's got to stay!!!

      "You should know how I feel child," Slendy said in a soft tone.

     "My only problem is Jane but that's ok I guess," I smiled knowing everyone liked me.

     "Oh I see, my opinion doesn't matter," Jeff said crossing his arms.

     "OH poor Mr. Killer, so Jeff the Killer, what is your 'opinion' on me?" I smirked.

     "Well... let's just say I don't want you to go to sleep anytime soon," he grinned.

     "Sounds wonderful! Lexiz the Killer is now part of the family," Slendy and Jeff then came up to me and hugged me. I felt so happy and for once I didn't need to take meds or kill someone to feel this happiness.

     "We should make breakfast for everyone and go tell them the big news," I said pulling away from the hug.

     "Of course let's get started," Slendy and I started making pancakes while Jeff got cleaned up.

     "Lexiz, will you make more pancake mix? We're running low," Slendy asked while pouring the rest of the mix in the pan.

     "Sure... we do we need so much? We already made about 30 of them so far..." I asked while mixing the water with the mix.

     "Everyone in this house eats so much. I like to make sure I have enough for everyone." he set the finished ones onto the huge plate with the other ones.

     "Oh.." after we made another 30 pancakes Slendy sent me out into the Dining Room to set up the table.

     "Breakfast time!" Slendy yelled out while passing out the food onto peoples plates. Everyone ran downstairs and sat in their usually spots. As I sat between LJ and Jeff I felt something wet and sticky on my seat.

     "What the-?" I stood up and saw I had sat in blood and now it was all over my blue jeans. Everyone sat there starring at me and laughed, I could feel my anger rise but remember it was just a joke.

     "What. Did. You. Do." I said slowly controlling my anger.

     "Jeff told us that you were now part of the family so we wanted to play a little prank," Ben explained.

     "Well, it looks like it worked and that I don't need to explain that I'm staying here," I said trying to wipe off the blood.

     "YAY! Your staying!" Masky yelled.

     "YAY!" everyone else but Jane joined in.

     "Ok, ok. I'm going to go and clean up," I said walking upstairs to the bathroom. I took a hot shower making sure to get the blood from the killing spree off me. After I was finished I grabbed and towel and dried my face and wrapped it around my body. I noticed my roots were turning brown and the rest of my hair was fading from pink to blonde. I shook these thoughts from my head when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. Right when I reached my doorknob someone else opened their door, they got me.