- item you steal

↓↓↓

Justin :

       His phone . You were the kid who would get grounded all the time , so to check up on your social media you steal Justin's phone which he hates more than anything .

Jessica :

Her  bomber jacket . You loved bomber jackets but the one you would kill to have was your girlfriends . So you stole it for a couple days until she hid it from you .

Alex :

  His shoes . You steal his black shoes because it's his main pair which makes him visit you , but trust me he ain't happy .

Tyler :

His camera . You love his camera like seriously you love it , you could take better photos of nature on his camera then on your phone .

Zach :

His school jacket . Your love stealing his jacket because you feel more pride for the school in it . Even though it smells like armpits .

Ryan :

His poetry notebook . You love stealing his notebook cause you like his poetry, that is until he texts you to return it back and him ignoring you the next day .

Sheri :

Her Pom Pom's  . You love grabbing her pom pom's because you just shake it up and down . Till she grabs out her camera then you drop em and run .

Clay :

His bike . You like stealing his bike for the fun of it , that is until he says he gonna call 911 .

Hannah :

Her blue nail polish . Hannah loved the color blue so you wore it all the time and when she died . You painted your nails blue in her memory .

Tony :

His leather jacket . It makes you feel powerful and strong so you love stealing it but he sometimes does gets pissed , it is his " child " anyways well his mustang is his husband .