- where was your first kiss

JUSTIN

It was at his house . He was crying and ranting about Seth and that's where you kissed him .

JESSICA

Eisenhower park is where she kissed you . You were swinging on the swing while she pushed you . That was until you paused and she went up to kiss you .

ALEX

Crestmont theater is where he kissed you . He was nervously shifting around his chair , he was thinking about how he was going to kiss you , but how? Would you push him off? Would you leave him ? His thoughts ran through his head until you asked him what was going on . That's when he murmured fuck it and kissed you .

TYLER

His yard is where he kissed you . You guys were chilling in the yard and that's where you got the idea to wrestle with him . You guys were wrestling when he kissed you slowly .

ZACH

he kissed you in the beach . When you guys were sitting on a rock looking at the waves which were a nice blue pastel color . Zach leaned in slowly , you leaned in as well which ended in a kiss .

RYAN

You kissed him  at the mall . You and Ryan were walking around , he was in Alex's situation at the moment he didn't know if he should kiss you . But you were also thinking the same thing , that's when you went for it .

SHERI

Sheri kissed you at the dog park . You were taking out your dog as Sheri tagged along . As the both of you sat on the blue benches Sheri grabbed your shoulders and kissed you .

CLAY

You kissed him at Rosie's diner . It was a noisy day , Clay was ranting about Tony being some creep following him around . To shut him up you kissed him .

HANNAH

She kissed you at Monets . You guys were doing the usual hot chocolate at Monets thing . She sat looking at you , you shifted around . For some reason Hannah seemed more " close " to you . All of a sudden she called your name and when you looked up she kissed you .

TONY

You  kissed him in his car . It was pretty much the same with Clay , Tony was ranting about how Clay is calling him a creep and a midget so , to shut his ass up you kissed him .

JEFF

You kissed him  at his baseball game . Jeff finished him game proud that his team won . You being so excited jumped on him and kissed him slowly

SKYE

She kissed you at a concert . You guys were jumping and shouting out the lyrics she grabbed your hand softly kissing you slowly people cheered around you guys as you smiled at her .