~Chapter 3~

"Jungkook...what if we had a baby?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"I dunno,you squirted inside me,remember?"

"Aiish...I don't remember,"

"Stop playing around!"

"Mhmm," He replied to me.He pulled me towards him anf hugged me."I love you Y/n-ssi..." He said followed by a yawn."I love you too Jungkook," I said back to him.Jungkook rested his head above mine and we closed our eyes.

---
"Y/n-ah...you'll be late for school," Jungkook whispered in my ear."It's saturday...we don't have school today," I replied.

He shook my body that made me wake up.

"Good morning princess~" He greeted me with a bunny smile and kissed me.

"Jungkook...it's too early for that-"

"I know," He said seductively and kissed me more.It was a long making out session.When we finished,he gave me something."Jungkook...what's this and where did you get it?" "I went to the store.Just incase," He smiled and left me.I was still naked and I had to find my clothes,which was,thankfully was just lying on the floor.

"Y/n...he said just in case," I sighed and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Agh,why did I came inside her last night?!" I asked to myself and punched the wall.It made a big 'bang' sound.

"Jungkook? What happened?" She shouted from the room."N-Nothing!" I lied.

I cooked breakfast for her.She stepped out of my bedroom on time,still wearing her clothes from yesterday.

yesterday...I thought to myself.

"Good morning again!" I greeted her."Good morning too Jungkook..." She smiled at me.

"So...did you take the pregnancy test yet?"

"Yeah...I did,"

"So? What's the results?"

"Negative," She looked down and sighed.

"YES! NO KIDS AT 21!!!"

She looked at me sadly and covered her face.I went to her and hugged her tightly."I'm sorry Y/n-ah...it's just,I'm happy that we don't have kids at our age.I'm not ready to be a parent yet and you too...I think," I apologized to her and she hugged me back.

"It's okay...Jungkook,"

End-

(a/n:yeahh...sorry for the short chapter,I cant really make it long because it doesnt contain the s-e-x scene.)