-Chapter 4-

(a/n:this chapter was inspired by gguktae_'s black coffee.senpai notice me,yus?)

Y/n's P.O.V

Jungkook cooked breakfast for me,after I finished eating,he drove me home.I went inside and heard a friend's voice.

"So,How was he?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung! It's so nice to see you again!" I hugged him but I just passed right him.I frowned and he walked closer to me.

"Y/n-ah...I have to tell you something,"

"What it is?"

"You know why your the only one who can see me?"

"No," She replied.

"It's because I am not just an imaginary friend.I'm more of a guardian angel,all of you humans,have one.In our world we have laws that aren't made to be broken.If we broke one...we will be human just like you and we will forget the human who we guided and...the human who can only see us will forget us too,"

"Oh...but why are you telling me this?"

"It's because I broke one law,"

"What?!"

"Yeah...I fell inlove with a girl.I dunno what's her name though," He smiled at me.

"Why the hell are you smiling?! Are you happy that your gonna forget about me?!"

"Y/n-ah...that's not what I-"

"Forget it! I don't need you!" I shouted to him and he stared at me.Tears fell down from his cheeks and vanished.Maybe forever.I ran to my bedroom and locked myself.I started crying.Great.Just great.I lost him.My onlt friend.

*insert missed call ringtone*

"Y/n-ah...are you okay? I heard you crying and shouting to someone," Jungkook asked me through the phone.

"Yeah...I'm okay,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.I'm perfectly fine,"

"No your not,"

"How do you-"

"Let me in,"

I went to the main door and opened it.Jungkook was there,staring at me.He hugged me which made me startle because I wasn't expecting him to hug me.

"Jungkook...I thought you hated hugs?

"I do...but when it's you,I don't," He looked at me and kissed my lips.

*some time later*

We both entered my house and we went to my bedroom.

"Lol your room is small as fuck.It's cute.It's like you little cutie~" He ruffled my hair and fixed it.

"And your room is as big as your size," I joked around and he smirked.He pushed me to the bed and stared at me.

"Y/n...look at me," He said with a low tone."What is it?" I asked him,"I want you to be my girlfriend," He responded.

"Like...real girlfriend,or just someone you can use?"

"Like the first one.Definetly the first one,"

I blushed and blinked multiple times."Now...do you want me to be you boyfriend?"

"Yes!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hmmmm...like the real one,or just someone you can use?" I imitated her and she chuckled.

"The real one ofcourse!"

I kissed her one more time and laid on the bed next to her.

"Y/n-ah...Do you still remember our ten minute rule?"

"What? You didn't make a ten minute rule Jungkook..."

"Ah...yeah,but I do now everytime one of us tell us to do something,it has to be done by ten minutes,understood?"

"Mmmm...yeah," She replied and cuddles with me.

"You feel so warm Jungkook...I can like,hug you all the time,"

"Even when I go to the bathroom and get naked?"

"Even when your naked,"

"Heh...so,shall we?"

"No...my ass hurts,"

"Why?"

"I dunno..."

"Mhhmm..."

"Maybe you went real rough on me,"

"I did go rough on you," I stick my tounge out to her and she giggled.

"Goodnight Jungkook,"

"Goodnight Y/n," I greeted back to her and closed her eyes.

*insert text message ringtone*

I picked up my phone from my pocket and read the text.

Brittney:Jungkook-oppa! I missed you...can we go back together?

Me: :P

Brittney:Is that a yes?!

Me:No.We are never gonna go back together.Like evr

Brittney:But whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????!!

Me:cuz i moved on lelz.also its becuz ur a terrible girlfriend

Brittney: No I am not!

Me:yes u r

Me:u cheated infront of me and only loved me cuz Im rich

Me:plus u a dumb hoe.

Brittney:Well,u won't find someone who loves u like I do!

Me:that's literally the point shit head.

*Brittneybitch went offline*

"Yey," I said to myself.I looked at Y/n once again and kissed her forehead.I closed my eyes and slept.