8

Bey POV

I Woke Up To The Sound Of A Baby Crying And I Immediately Got Out The Bed Finding The Noise. I Seen Corey Walk Out Of His Room Down The Stairs.

"I Know That's Not A Baby Crying" I Said Looking Down At My Big Ass Belly To Make Sure I Wasn't Going Crazy.

He Ignored What I Said And I Waddled Down The Stairs To See Him Open The Twins Room. I Walked Into The Room To See Him Holding A Baby Rocking The Adorable Baby.

"Who Child? And What Is She Doing In My House?" I Asked

He Grabbed A Bottle Out Of A Duffle Bag Placing It In Her Mouth "Corey Ja-"

"She's Mines..." He Said Softly Cutting Me Off.

I Began To Laugh "Okay Is This Some Prank Show?...Cameras Come Out" I Said Looking Around The Room.

"I'm Serious Mom" He Said As The Baby Placed Her Hands On The Bottle.

"From That Disgusting Two Dolla Hoe?" I Asked

He Looked Down Not Wanting To Answer. I Was Now I Was Pissed.

"You Ass Specifically Told Me You Wrapped It Up With That Nasty Hoe And You-...Ahhhhh Shit" I Said Screaming In Pain Touching The Side Of My Stomach.

"Uggghhh You Got Two Fuck-...Aaahh Fuck! Now Y-" I Heard Water Hit The Floor.

"Shit" I Said

"Meet Me Outside" Corey Said As He Ran Out Of The Twins Room Busting Through Brooklyn's Room. He Rushed Out Of Her Room Grabbing His Keys Off The Key Rack Placing His Hand On My Back Helping Me Out Of The House.

"Awwww These Damn Twinsssss , I Know They Gonna Be Lil Bad Asses!" I Screamed As He Helped Me In The Car.

"Call My Baby Ple-ahhhhh!" I Screamed.

Corey Pulled Out His Phone Started Up The Car Quickly Reversing Out Of The Drive Way Calling Jay.
****
"You Wanna Lay Down Baby?" Jay Asked As He Headed To The Twins Room To Place Them In Their Cribs. I Followed Behind Him Looking At Him Take Each Baby Out Carefully Placing Them In Their Cribs.

"No I'm Fine" I Smiled

"I Still Think Xania And Zayden Is Ghetto Names" Brooklyn Said As She Walked In.

(A/N: Xania: Z-ahn-yuh From Pink Panther)

"Me And Your Father Agreed On The Names...And We Love Them" I Said Watching My Babies Sleep.

"So Are We Gonna Talk About Amaya Or?..." Brooklyn Asked

"Go Get Ready For Practice " I Said

"I Don't Want To Miss The Drama , Plus I Don't Feel Like Going To Ballet" She Explained

"Girl If You Don't " I Said , She Quickly Made Her Way Out Of The Room. Jay And I Left The Twins To Sleep.

"Look So Beautiful" I Gushed Biting Down On My Bottom Lip.

Corey Came Out Of The Kitchen With Amaya In His Arms. I Wanted To Kick His Ass But I Wasn't In The Mood And I Didn't Have The Energy.

"Ma Can We Talk?" Corey Asked As Amaya Smiled Looking Into My Eyes. I Smiled Weakly At Her. It Was Definitely Not Her Fault For Being Put On This Earth And The Bonus Was That She's Adorable.

"You Better Make It Quick" I Said Sternly.

He Let Out A Sigh "I'm Going To Draft Early...That's The Only Option So I Can Quickly Make Money And Provide For Both Of My Kids"