16

Jay POV

"Why" She Asked Looking Down Then Slowly Into My Eyes.

"Why I Did It?" I Asked , I Was Surprised That I Wasn't Experiencing Pain.

"Yes"

"We Weren't In A Good Place And She Was There" I Said Honestly.

She Got Up Taking Off Her Clothes Exposing Her Banging Body. It Looked Like She Hadn't Had Any Kids At All.

"Take Off Your Clothes" She Said

"Bey I'm Sorry Bab-"

"I Know You Are, You Have No Choice But To Be" She Said

I Looked Confused But Followed Her Orders."Lay Down" She Said

I Laid Down In The Bed Pulling The Covers Over My Body. "Was She Good?" Bey Asked As She Went Into Her Nightstand Draw Pulling Out Hand Cuffs.

"She Was Aight" I Said

"Out Of 10?"

"Like A 8" I Said

Bey Looked At Me For A Minute Then Placed The Handcuffs On My Wrists. "Bey Baby...Please Don't Do This" I Said

She Ignored Me And Pulled Down The Covers. "So You Think Its Right To Just Be All Up In Somebody's Guts?" She Asked As She Started Rubbing Her Clit.

"No Baby , I'm Sorry...Shit" I Said Licking My Lips Soon After.

She Bit Her Lip Feeling In Between Her Second Pair Of Lips "Fuck , I'm So Sorry Baby Damn...Just Please..." I Watched As She Inserted Two Fingers Into Her Pussy.

"Mmmm Jay" She Moaned As She Started Pumping In And Out.

"I Swear On My Life I Won't Do No Shit Like This Ever , Im Committed To You Baby. Me And You Against The World. I Don't Want Any Of These Other Hoes I Want You And Only You" I Said As My Dick Started To Get Rock Hard. Bey Had Added Three Fingers And Used Her Other Hand To Rub All Over Her Boobs Moaning My Name With Her Pleasure Expressions.

"'Mmm Jay , Fuck..." She Moaned Pumping Real Fast.

"Baby Unlock Me , I Can Handle That For You" I Said

"Mmmm Damn...Shit Shit...I'm Abouta...Fuuuckkk" She Screamed As I Watched Her Squirt All Over The Bed.

"Fuck Bey" I Said As I Tried To Move. It Was Like She Was So Close Yet So Far.

She Took Her Fingers Out And Sucked Them Slowly Moaning Looking Into My Eyes.

"Shit" I Mumbled Under My Breath.

"I Wish You Was Deep In My Fucking Guts" She Said

"Unlock Me And I Can" I Said

She Climbed On Top Of My Thick Wood And I Let Out A Soft Moan. She Was So Wet , She Started Bouncing Up And Down.

"Mmmm Fuck" She Moaned As She Bounced , Her Boobs In Rhythm With Her Bouncing.

"Shit I Wanna Touch You So Bad" I Said

After A Few Strokes I Was About To Cum ,"Mmm Bey Im Ab-" She She Got Off Of Me.

"What The Fuck Bey" I Said

She Smirked"So Dirty , I Need A Shower" She Smirked Going In The Bathroom Leaving My Dick At A Damn Limp Now.

"Bey!" I Heard The Shower Began To Run.

"Fuck" I Said
****
(Photo Attached)

"It Looks Nice" I Said Showing Her. She Smiled "Send It To Daddy" She Said

I Nodded As I Quickly Sent It To Jay. We Had See This Beautiful Wall And Decided To Take A Picture In Front Of It.

"How You Feeling?" I Asked As We Got Back In The Car. It Was Mother Daughter Day.

"Okay , I Took My Medication Before We Left" She Said

I Nodded , As I Drove Out Of The Parking Lot Back Onto The Road.

"So Can I Get Acrylics?" She Asked

"Girl...Okay I'll Tell You What When It's Your Sophomore Year You Can Start Getting Acrylics " I Said

"That's So Far" She Whined

"Girl Time Moves Fast You'll Be Fine"

"No I Won't Mommy " , Is That How I Look When I Ask Jay For Shit?

After A Few Minutes We Arrived At The Nail Shop. We Signed In And Told The Receptionist What We Were Getting. We Picked Out Our Colors , I Picked Out A Nude Color And Brooklyn Choose Yellow.

"Excuse Me" I Heard , I Stepped Aside And The Lady Picked Out A Red. Once She Turned Around I Began To Smile With A Light Chuckle.

"Red For The Devil Huh?" I Asked , She Looked At Me And Laughed.

"Beyoncé? Hey Gir-" I Put My Hand In Her Face.

"Let's Keep It Cute , My Daughter Is Here And I Don't Want Her To See Her Mama Kill Someone Today" I Smiled

Brooklyn Looked At Me With A Shocked Looked But I Kept Looking At Gabriel.

"Excuse Me? I'm Confused " She Said

"Do I Need To Speak In A Different Language?...Okay...Le Bitch Bout To Get Le Beat Down" I Said

She Smirked "So Jay Told You"

"Brooklyn Go Sit Down " I Said

"Why?" Brooklyn Asked

I Looked At Her And She Quickly Walked Over To A Seat.

"Look Baby , I'm Not About To Get Buck Wild In This Bitch Cause I Really Need A Fill. So You Stay In Your Corner And I'll Stay In Mines" I Said

"Damn You Still With His Ungrateful Ass? Why Girl? Can't Be The Money Cause You Make More Than Him" She Said With A Sly Smirk.

I Chuckled Shaking My Head , I Turned Walking Away. "He's Really Good In ....Ya Know...Girl You Blessed"

"Can You Escort That Bitch Out? I Have A Restraining Order Against Her And She Shouldn't Be This Close To Me" I Said To The Receptionist

The Lady Smiled And Nodded , She Walked Away Going Up To Gabriel And She Started To Get Mad.

"He Doesn't Want You ! You Ungrateful Bitch! I Was There For Him When Your Ass Wasn't!" She Yelled As She Walked Out Of The Nail Salon.

I Sat Next To Brooklyn With A Resting Bitch Face. "Mom What Was She Talking About?"

"Rule Number One , Never Let A Weak Bitch Get To You" I Said Looking At Her.

Brooklyn Nodded"Rule Number Two , Handle That Bitch In The Streets Never In A Public Place....And Rule Number Three....Never Let A Bitch Come For Your Man" I Said Crossing My Leg As People Looked At Us.
-----------------------------------------------
A/N

Y'all Lucky I Had Time To Update 🙃🙂

•What Y'all Think Of This Chapter?

•What You Wanna See In The Next Chapter ?

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽