27

Corey POV

I Heard A Knock At My Door Interrupting Me From Snapping Pictures Of Myself. I Locked My Phone Going Up To The Door Answering It To See Rai.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked

She Looked Down "Can I Come In Please?"

I Stepped Aside As She Walked In , I Closed My Door And She Turned Around To Face Me. I Haven't Seen In Her In A Good While , And She Was Looking Real Good.

"First Off , Im Sorry For Your Lost-"

"If You Was Sorry You Woulda Showed Up To The Funeral" I Said Cutting Her Off.

"I Didn't Think It Was My Place To Be There Corey"

I Nodded My Head "So Why You Sliding Through? To Hop On My Dick And Leave ?"

"Where Is This Even Coming From?" Rai Asked

"Why You Here ?"

"I Miss Us...I Want Us To Try This Out" She Said Looking Into My Eyes.

"I Just Buried My Fucking Wife And Son , And You Wanna Talk About Us ?!"

"Do You Even Know What Your Wife Was Hiding From You?! She Was Cheating On You And Had Two Kids Back In Her Country!" She Yelled

"Fuck You" I Said Shaking My Head

"Corey , Let Me Explain Please" She Said

"For What? Why Should I Give You My Time?"

"Don't Act Like You Don't Love Me Because You Do" She Said. She Wasn't Lying , I Loved Rai. At First I Thought It Was Gonna Be A One Time Thing Where We'd Try To Forget About It But She Made Me Trip And Fall In Love With Her.

She Walked Closer To Me "I'm Not Trying To Be Selfi-"

"Get Out" I Said

"Core-"

"Get Out!" I Yelled , She Had Sadness On Her Face. I Looked Down To Hear Her Let Out A Sigh. I Looked Up To See Her Exiting My House.

I Shook My Head And Got Ready To Head Over To The Stadium.
___________________________
Bey POV

I Placed The Glass Of Wine In Front Of Rai. I Had Forgotten That She Messed Around With Corey And Found Out All That Info On Nuria. But It Was Weird For Her To Drop By.

"How Are You?" She Asked Sipping The Wine.

"Good , I Just Came From A Spa With A Couple Of My Co-Workers. Much Needed Before Those Rascals Come Home" I Said

She Giggled "I Miss The Twins"

"Why Are You Here Rai?" I Asked Cutting To The Chase. She Looked Down And Placed The Glass Down On Top Of The Island Surface.