He Comes Home (One-Shot Niall)

This is dedicated to @Cookiequeen12345 cuz she was out first follower. And my sistah. Suh yuh.

Niall One-Shot

"I miss daddy!" Your four-year-old son, Jesse, cried into your shoulder as you tried to calm him down and get him to sleep.

"I know, baby. I miss daddy too, but he will be home soon." Jesse pulled back to look you in the eyes, the same eyes that you have.

"You promise?" He asked with a sniffle.

"I promise baby." You smiled and ruffled the brown locks he inherited from his daddy. He smiled at you, before glancing over your shoulder. You heard footsteps behind you and you turned around to see your husband, Niall, standing at the doorway of your son's bedroom. Jesse scrambled out of your arms and ran to his dad. Niall crouched to his knees and opened his arms wide to let your son run into them. Niall picked him up and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I missed you Daddy!" Jesse cried into Niall's chest. Niall rubbed his back and shifted him to one arm, opening his free arm to you. You walked into his embrace, wrapping an arm around his waist and another arm around your son, in a group hug.

"Why don't we all watch some movies until we fall asleep, okay?" Niall suggested as we pulled away from the hug.

"In your guys's room? Please?" Jesse pleaded. He jutted his bottom lip out causing Niall and I to chuckle.

"Sure," You started as you walked out of Jesse's bedroom and into your bedroom. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Monsters Inc.!"