He Proposes

(Y/F/N) means your full name

Louis-

"Look, (y/n)... I-I've never felt this way about anyone before. You've changed me for the better and I love every little thing about you. I love waking up every morning with you next to me, and I never want that to end. (Y/F/N), will you marry me?"

Zayn

He would sing Marry Me by Jason Derulo on stage at a concert while you were backstage watching. Then he would motion for you to come on stage as he sings the ending of the song. He gets on one knee and pulls out the beautiful engagement ring while still finishing off the song. When the song ends, everyone goes quiet, even the fans.
"(Y/F/N), will you do the honors of becoming my wife?"

Liam

It would be Christmas time, and you just finished decorating your house. Liam smiled cheekily at you and nodded up towards the ceiling. You look up and see a mistletoe hanging on the ceiling. You look back at Liam, to find him on one knee.
"I know you've always wanted to be proposed to this way, (Y/N), will you marry me?"

Harry

He set up a romantic date at the park. As the sun started to set, you stood on the bridge overlooking the water, hand in hand.
"(Y/n)," you turn to face your boyfriend, who is now on one knee. "Wi-"
"Yes!"

Niall

He makes you a breakfast-in-bed and places the ring on the straw to your milk.

"(Y/f/n), will you make me the happiest leprechaun in the world and marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~

My favorite is defiantly Zayn.

But us three would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if all of our readers followed us and voted? Please, it would really mean a lot!!!

Thanks babes!

~The Skaterrr