Spring Time <3

Since it's Spring in good Ol' 'Merica, I decided why not do a preference about it! ENJOY MY FELLOW DIRECTIONERS!!! :)
-The Skaterrr

Spring Time

Harry-

You notice it's raining outside, so you run upstairs to you and your boyfriend's bedroom.

"HAROLD!!" You yell through the open door.

"Yes, dear?" He asks, not looking up from his phone.

"It's raining! Let's go play out in the rain!" You squeal with delight as you walk to your closet. You pull out old shorts and a pink tank top to change into.

"Whyyy? It's so warm and comfy inside!" He whined, setting his phone on the end table and walking over to you.

"Because, I want to. And we could do that thing you have always wanted to do." You smiled cheekily up at him. He rose his eyebrow questioningly, making you laugh. "Ya know, kissing in the rain!"

"Oh yes! I'll beat you out there!" He yelled as he charged down the stairs and toward the front door.

"What good is that? You gonna kiss the blacktop?" You yell as you walk downstairs; pulling a sweater over your head.

"Until you come outside! I'll practice!"

Niall

"Daddy! Mommy! Wake up! WAKE UP! THE EASTER BUNNY CAME!" You and your husband, Niall, woke up early Easter morning to your twins, Madison and Mason, running into your room. You got out of bed and let them open their Easter baskets before you changed them into cute outfits to wear. Then, after lunch you all went outside and searched for hidden eggs with candy inside.

Zayn

You woke up late, as usual. While Zayn was off tour, you would both stay up late talking then sleep the morning away.

This morning, well afternoon now, was different. You woke up to find your boyfriend gone. You climbed out of bed and walked to the living room. Zayn wasn't there. You went to the front window and peeked through the blinds. Outside, you saw Zayn picking flowers from your garden. You chuckled softly to yourself before slipping on a pair of flip flops and going outside.

You walked up to Zayn and he handed you a Daisy.

"A beautiful flower for my beautiful girlfriend." He smiled before kissing your nose.

Liam

Allergies

You had em.

And when the pollen was too much to handle you were forced to stay inside. Liam would stay with you, of course. Today was a day inside.

"Bayyyyybeeeeee...." You groaned into your pillow, a sneeze following after.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeesss?" He replied from next to you. You turned your head to face your boyfriend.

"I'm boooooored. I hate allergies!" He chuckles as you sneeze again.

"I'm sorry babe, I wish I could do something."

"Cuddle?" You opened your arms wide and he leaned into you, your arms wrapping around each other's.

Louis

"But, Dad!" You're fourteen year old son protested. (OMG like Jimmy!)

"But, nothing! You're going to wear a tie wether you like it or not. Now put it on," Louis scolded your son. It was Easter Sunday and your son had to wear a tie to your mother's formal party.

"Mom! Please! I don't want to, I won't look cool!" He protested, his 's' slurring a bit due to his new braces.

"Listen to your father, Brandon," You replied sternly as you slipped on your heels and adjusted your dress.

"Ugh, whatever...." Brandon mumbled to himself as he went to his room to put on the tie.