3

I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning. I was so tired. I yawned getting up. I put some cloths in and got ready. I brushed my hair and grab my messenger bag. I walk of my home and walk to school. I sigh not wanting to go. I didnt wanna go!

It was stupid. I didnt like my school!

1 reason: bullys

2 reason: teachers

3 reason: humans... That hate me...

When i made it to school and covered my face with my sleeve. There was boys looking at me and the girls looked jelouse because the boys were straring at me and not them. I didnt like that the boys were staring at me. Im not pretty! Well I dont really think that. I only once thought I was pretty. Once!

All I felt was eyes on me. I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked over to see one of the popular girls Alice. "Where are you going?" She asked. I dont ancer. "Ancer me!" She yells and slaps me. I look at her and dont touch her but she fly at one of the lockers. She hit her head really hard on the locker making her pass out. No one saw me do that. So I walked off not saying one word. When I got to my locker. I opened it up putting my things away and closed my locker. I already grabbed the things I need. I start to walk to my first hour class. I sat down in my seat in the back of the room.

I watched some of the students sit in there seats. One of the boys sits in the desk next to me. The boy looked over at me. "Hello." He said smiling. I looked at him. "Um... Hi..." I said quietly not really want to speak. "Well im Conner!" Conner said. "Im Katrina..." I said. He smiled. Then another boy sits next to me at the other desk. "Hello." The other boy said. I look at the guy. "H-hi.." I said quietly still not really wanting to speak. "Well, im Travis!" Travis said. "Im Katrina." I said still quiet.

When class started I just felt eyes looking at me. I looked at Conner then Travis to see there staring at me. It was weird. After class I got up grabbing my things. I walked out of the class. I felt a hand grab my arm. I thought it was Alice. But it was Conner. "U-um..." I said in a low voice. He just leaned in. He then kissed me. I didnt kiss back. I pushed him off me. "N-no..." I said. He looked at me grabbing me. He pushed me into the boys bathroom and shut and locked the door. He ripped my pants off and he pulled his pants off. "N-no!" I yelled. He pulled his boxers off while takeing my panties off. He went inside me not listening to what I told him. I moun in pain. "S-stop! P-please!" I scream in pain. He just kept going.

After 15 mins he pulled out of me. He pulled his boxers and pants back up. I closed my eyes. He walked out the bathroom. I opened my eyes and i put my panties back on. I looked in my back to find my gym shorts. I put my gym shorts on. I felt in pain. I got up slowly but fell. I herd some boys walk in. There were two. They saw me in pain and ran twords me. "Are you ok?" One said picking me up. I tried saying something. They ran out the bathroom holding me. The boy that was holding me. He looked like Raylen. O-oh my gosh it was Raylen! The other one was the clown man. But he looked different. He was wearing normal cloths this time.

When we got to my house, Raylen layed me on my bed. I looked at him. "W-what were you doing there?" I asked. He smiled a bit. "Ill tell you later." He said not wanting to ancer. Man, was he cute. I tried to grab his hand but I passed out.

*a while later*

I woke up in different cloths. I felt so numb. I was still in my room. I sat up looking around. I looked over twords my window to see that clown. "Oh, I see your awake." The clown man said while Raylen I noticed was laying next to me. "What i-is your name?" I asked. "My name is Vinced." He said. Vinced looked at me with a smile. "You know Raylen likes you?" Vinced said. "R-really?" I asked. Vinced nodded. "He talks about you alot." He said. I felt a bit happy because I liked Raylen too. I smiled and looked at Raylen. I felt like I could kiss him but I didnt want to wake him. But what the heck. I kissed Raylen. I closed my eyes. I felt him kiss back. I opened my eyes to see him awake. I pulled back blushing. "Woah..." Raylen said smiling. Raylen grabbed my waist smiling. "Why did you kiss me?" He asked and licked his lips. I kept blushing not wanting to ancer.

He just smiled and kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. After a minute I pulled back. "W-will you be mine?" Raylen asked sweetly. I nodded hugging him. He looked so happy. "Ill never leave your side." He said. I smiled grabbing his hand. It was something I couldnt be more happy about. Im finally his... Hes finally mine...

I watched him look at me. Vinced looked at us. "Awww!" Vinced said laughing. I growled and he shut up. I closed my eyes just thinking. Just thinking. I opened my eyes noticing Vinced had blood all over him. "What did you do while Raylen and I were asleep?" I asked. "I killed Conner..." Vinced said smiling. My eyes widen while i remember what happened. I started to cry. Vinced hugged me from behind. "Why are you upset?" Vinced asked. "Of what Conner did to me..." I said breathing heavily. Vinced just held me.

Vinced was looking at me smiling. "I gotta protect my friends... I always wanna protect you... Your a friend of mine..." Vinced said. I smiled abit. He looked happy. I felt Raylen holding my waist. "Heh..." Raylen chuckled. I layed my laid my head on Raylens chest with my eyes closed.

I felt Raylens cold hand rubbing my back. Vinced was laying next to Raylen and I on my bed. Raylen was smiling while I was cuddleing with him. I felt Raylens warm breath hit my neck. It felt good. He started kissing my neck. I mouned lightly. Raylen layed back holding me.

Vinced laughed and I noticed Raylen got a boner. I chuckled and Raylen blushed.

Raylen's POV

I got a boner when Katrina mouned. Vinced laughed and I see that Katrina noticed I got a boner. I blushed while looking away from them. Katrina chuckled. Vinced flicked my forhead. I chuckled. Vinced is like my bestfriend. No one can hurt him exept for me. Heh...

I looked at Vinced and pushed him off the bed. Katrina laughed and I laughed as well. Vinced got up and looked at me like I was a bug and needed to be squished. Vinced started to laugh. Vinced was a clown. But a crazy clown that went wrong. You cant judge him. He was the weird one. He loves how he is now. He thinks its wonderful to be this way. I love of how I am too. Vinced poked my cheek but with his really sharp nails. I laughed. Katrina watched as he kept poking my cheek. It didnt really hurt but he started going a bit to hard.

His nail was scratching my cheek. I look at him and he stopped. He was looking over at Katrina. Katrina was asleep on the ground. I smile and pick her up laying her on the bed. She looked so cute.

Vinced's POV

I look at Katrina seeing her asleep. Man why does Raylen always get the hot girls. Well he never really loved any girl. He never loved a guy because hes not gay. Katrina was purring in her sleep. I couldnt stop looking at her.

She was so cute when she sleeped. It was adorable in many ways.

Kartina's POV

I woke up to see Raylen and Vinced laying next to me. Vinced was on the left side of me and Raylen was on the right side of me. I chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. I remember when my mom and I wrote our names on the wall. "Mommy and Kartrina" I smiled. Black tears rolled down my face. I kept smiling while I cried. My heart felt broken. I felt so heartbroken. I got up slowly not trying to wake Raylen and Vinced. I grabbed a knife and sat in the corner of my room. I started to cut my wrist. I cried while my wrist started to bleed. I herd a loud noise. I looked over to see Raylen looking at me. He snatch the knife out of my hand. Raylen touched my wrist. "W-why are you doing this?" He asked a bit upset. "I miss m-my mommy...." I cried and hugged him.