4

I kept crying holding onto Raylen. He held me tight. I felt his warm breath hit my neck. I started to calm down abit. I felt lips on my neck. I blushed knowing they were Raylens lips. I felt his arms wrap around me rubbing my back. He kept kissing my neck. I mouned a bit. "You like that?" He asked smiling. He was talking in a pervert way. He just kept smiling.

He kept rubbing my back holding onto me tight. He nibbled on my neck. When he was done. I had a huge hicky. Wow.... He really liked doing that to my neck. He touched my face. "I love you." He said. "I-i love you too.." I said still blushing for what he did to my neck. He looked happy more than I ever saw.

He picked me up. I looked at him. "Your not going to school for a few days." Raylen said. "Why..?" I asked. "They found Conner... And they think you killed him...." My eyes widen. D-dang it! Why do they got to think I did it! Oh wait... Because I got one red eye... And a bandage over my other eye socket. I looked at Raylen.

I sat there speachless. Raylen looked at me thinking of something. Raylen looked over at a knocked out Vinced. "...WAKE UP!!...." Raylen yell. Vinced jumped up like he was bouncing on a Trampoline. I laughed a bit. Vinced fell ontop of me. I blushed looking at him. Vinced smiled pinning me down. "Y-you know... I like you too..." Vinced said. My eyes widen. Vinced kept smiling looking at me. Raylen grabbed Vinced by his hair. Vinced looked at Raylen.

"What have I ever d-done to you?!" Vinced yelled. Vinced looked upset. I got up slowly and sit next to Vinced. "I-its ok... Dont cry..." I said in a soothing voice. Raylen sighed and letted go of Vinced hair. Vinced wrapped his arms around my waist closeing his eyes. Raylen just smiled. "Katrina... You know I wont let Vinced take you away from me right...." Raylen said. I smiled. "Y-yes I know that..." I said. Raylen kissed my forhead. I looked down and saw Vinced staring at me.

Vinced looked a bit happy but then he looked upset. I sighed. "V-vinced dont be sad... Please...." I said. Vinced nodded. "A-alright..." Vinced said. I smiled and patted Vinced head. "Vinced I need you to go kill the teachers at Katrinas school." Raylen said. "Alright!" Vinced said with a crazy smile. Vinced knowed what he was gonna do. Vinced dissapeared. I looked at where Vinced was. "H-how did he......." I dozed off knowing that he wasnt normal.

I get up worried. What if they find out Vinced killed all the teachers and the principal. I dont wanna know whats gonna happen. I sigh and grab my book. I start to write a poem.

"Go to sleep and close your eyes,

And dream of broken butterflies.

They torn their wing against a thorn,

You know the pain they have endured.

Silver metal shine so bright,

Scarlet blood that feels so right.

Dream of that blood trickling down,

And wake up just before you drown.

The moonlight shining off your tears,

As you bleed out your worst fears.

So tonight as you start to cry,

Whisper the cutters lullaby:

"Hushabye baby, you're almost dead,

You don't have a pulse and your pilliow is red.

Your family hates you,

Your friends let you bleed,

Sleep tight with a knife,

'Cause it's all that you need.

Rockabye baby, broken and scarred,

You didn't know life would be this hard.

Time to end the pain you hid so well

And down you'll come baby,

Straight back to hell!"

I look at the writing. All everyone wants is to see something they wanna see... Then here... They got something to read.. I walked downstairs and was tackled to the ground. I looked up to see a guy. It looked like he had a skull face drawn on his face.... But it wasnt ink. He looked at me like he was gonna kill me but he didnt... He just looked into my eyes. "Hello!" The guy said. "Im Ludo! Whats yours?" Ludo said. "My names Katrina..." I said in a low tone. Ludo smiled and touched my face.