5

Ludo kept looking at me. After a few minutes he got off me. I layed on the ground looking at him. He grabbed both of my wrist and dragged me upstairs. "You see that Ive been here alot!" Ludo said still pulling me to one of the rooms. I looked at him. What the hell is gonna do to me? When we got into one of the room and pushed me on the bed. He layed right next to me. He didnt speak at all when he layed on the bed. I didnt speak either. I just wanted to know how he knows where everything is in my house. I closed my eyes. I felt his arms wrap around me.

Ludo's pov

I hope im not scaring her. I looked at her. She closed her eyes. What am I doing?! I shouldnt be doing this to Raylen..! But then again... Shes pretty! I have to watch her... Raylen and Vinced left.. I cant let anyone hurt her! I held her tight. She kept her eyes closed. I felt my eyes glow a bit. I couldnt help it. I had to... But I cant! I stair at her making her face me. She was asleep... Good! I looked at her. But the thing is she only has one eye... The other eye socket is bandaged. I couldnt take it off because it wouldnt come off everytime I pulled on it. I think she was born with it on her eye...

I sat up looking at her... I couldnt stay my eyes off her... I know why Raylen wanted me to watch her... She started to grip onto my arm. It was a tight hold. It kinda hurts in a way.... I know she was asleep but she was biting my hand. It felt like she had fangs... It felt good in away but hurts a bit still... She stopped after awhile.

Katrina's pov

I woke up with blood all over my mouth. I saw Ludo asleep holding on one of my wrist. I noticed one of his hands had a huge bite mark. I-it was me that bit him! Dang it! He didnt let go of my wrist. I sighed laying on the bed. I look at him. He opened his eyes. Damn.. "Hey..." He said. He looked in pain. "Im so sorry!" I said and touched his wound. "Im fine. Dont worry about it." He said. He started to heal himself. I felt someone pick me up. I looked over and saw Raylen. I smiled. The only thing i didnt like is he picked me up.. I usually hate people carrying me..