A/N regarding the eye color switching

Hi people of Wattpad.

GUESS WHO'S BACK AGAIN

MEH!

MYSELF!

AND I!

Okay I'll stop...

BUT..

I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING

Feel free to slap me...

Anyway,

The eyes of Y/N is something a lot of people have commented about. And I get what you mean.

Yes, I know a lot of the colours I chose are actual eye colours.

But honestly, what other colours could I choose? (I tried to choose the colour so that they kinda fit the mood I put them for and is also why I didn't add brown because, I didn't really feel like there was anything that would fit it)

There will always be some of the people reading who has the colour of what I like to call 'demon mode' (I started calling it that before I decided Y/N should be an angel, so please don't yell at me)

And as you may or may not have noticed, I recently added (Dark) in front of the colours a lot of people have been calling me out on.

What this mean is, if you have one o the listed eye colours (example: blue) you have to picture the blue in 'demon mode' as a really dark, almost black colour. And there have been a few people I've mentioned this too, but that was before Childhood Love reached 1K readers, meaning o didn't have that many comments to go through.

But since starting to log in less and less, and my books are getting more and more 'popular' I have to many comments to reply to, this why I am creating this A/N.

So (hopefully) there won't be any more people calling me out on this.

Thank you for listening :3

Bai~~~