Chapter 4

Don't play the song yet!

DISCLAIMER!

I am NOT from an English speaking country so bare with me if I mess up my spelling, grammar or stuff like that.

L/N = Last name
Y/N = Your name
N/N = Nickname
E/C = Eye color
H/C = Hair color
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second favorite color

More will be aded throughout the story!

Eye information

Black: Angry/tense

Red: Awkward/embarrassed

Blue: Sad

Pink: In love

Green: Sick

Yellow: Exited

Grey: Scared/nervous

Purple: Jealous

White: Confident

Orange: Happy

Gold: Confused

Silver: Curious

E/C: Neutral

____________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I quickly fell back asleep. Irene knows why... Luckly my sleep was dreamless. It's actually not that often I dream, but when i do it's usually nightmares or good dreams but then I lose my eyesight or the ability to speak slowly throughout the dream (This is my life basically, you have to suffer with me.. Sorry.. ;-;). Then, a loud honk from a car woke me up. I opened my eyes to see light shining through the window, where I forgot to close the blinds, making it impossible for me to fall back asleep, unless I got out of my bed and closed the blinds. No, that's not something I would do.. I'm too lazy. I laid in my bed for a few more minuts when a scream like sound came from the house beside me, which reminded me: I hadn't introduced myself to any of the neigbors yet. I dragged myself out of bed and over to my closet. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, a F/C t-shirt and a pair of F/C converse. I walked into the bathroom and changed, applying some mascara too. I walked out of the house and over to the house to the left, where the scream came from. I took a deep breath, and prepared myself for the worst. I mean, for all I know that scream could have been Dante, Laurence or Kawaii~Chan telling someone about me being here... I finally knocked on the door and found myself waiting only about 5 seconds before a familiar black haired woman opened the door.

"Hi, I'm-" I started, but was cut off.

"OH MY IRENE ARE YOU RAVEN?! I'M APHMAU! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU! COME ON!" She squealed and pulled me inside where I saw a black haired man who's face was barely visible due to it being covered with hair and a mask. That reminded me of someone for some reason. Wait a second.. Aphmau... Oh my Irene... No! Nope! Nu-uh!

"Aph, who's this?" He asked in a deep voice, that dragged me away from the familiar feeling. Gotta admit, there was something attractive about it though.

"This isn't Raven?" Aphmau asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

" "This" has a name. That name is Y/N... If you don't mind me asking, who is Raven?"  I said looking back and forth between the two people standing in front of me. I was surprised that my name didn't ring any bells.

"Oh it's just Zane's girlfriend!" Aphmau exclaimed pointing to her male friend. Zane...

"Aph she's not my girlfriend! She's my sister!" Zane exclaimed. Damn, it would be good if I had some popcorn right now...