Chapter 3

The final dinner(maybe)

Lipstick. Check. Hot Dress. Check. A perfectly confused and panicked expression. Check..

What am i doing? Aren't I supposed to be happy? I'm going to a date with a cute guy. Every Teenage girl's dream. *sigh* 

He must be waiting for me. I earned a date instead of a penalty because I was late. Does he have a thing for me? I cant understand...

*Phone Rings*

[Sender:Unknown

               Pick you up at 8

             -Aaron

               p.s your boss]

Geez..Does he have to add that last bit?

He's the bossy type i can tell. -__- and Stalker much? How'd he get my Phone Number?

I looked at the Clock its almost 8:00. It turned my attention to the  TV. Did I hear my name? No It cant be.. Its the same reporter from this morning. I shut the TV off.

______

As I stepped out of the Apartment. I felt a shiver down my spine. I felt like someone or something was watching me; speculating my every move.

Snap Out of it Mathilda Kiln

I said to myself.

A black mercedes was outside with Aaron.

"Hi" I tried not to sound nervous.

"Get in the car" He said

Um rude much....

The last 10 minute drive in the car was akward. He didn't talk to me. He kept murmuring to himself. Though I did caught a strange phrase ..'pesky angels'

Kind of a odd thing to say.

The Car stopped in front of a Fancy Restaurant.. Here goes....

He opens the car door for me and walks me to the entrance. There a young waiter  greeted us. I could've sweared his eyes glinted like he was looking at me like a meal. ~>_<~

He seated us  at  table at the center.

"Is there anything else I can get for you Miss ;) ?"

"No Im fine"

Aaron murmured something. And the next thing I knew The two of them were fighting. Something about my soul? Er did i hear right?