Chapter 5

Last day on Earth!!?

Shock and pain filled every part of my body when I saw my.. my... Apartment burning. Frightened and confused at the same time. But why is my apartment the only one burning? o_0.

"This your fault" a familiar voice said..

"My fault? It was your dog that delayed her!!"

  Wait aren't they the guys I met this morning?

Just then more voices added  to the argument. And I knew all of them. The Reporter, The Prada guys, The Waiter, and Aaron!!!!??

"Ahem..." I started.

For the first time they noticed my presence.

"I dont know what all of you are doing here. But one things for sure youre maniacs. And you want to kill me for what reason?"

The guy I remembered, his name was Eli, was the one to reply.

"I'll say this once simply and I wont repeat it so listen closely. Were Demons And your coming with us."

"No Im not. Who are you peopl!!!!!?"

I took a step backward.

"Sshh. Dont shout. They may hear you."

The waiter covered my mouth and whispered to my ear.

"We wont  make it complicated. This is your LAST day on Earth."The  Waiter said.

My eyes widens at his last sentence.

"No..." My voice came out hoarse.

  "And who exactly are "They"?" I continued.

"Angels" The reporter answered me.

"Your kidding right.? Angels and demons dont exist." I was able to say the words with courage but deep down inside of me I was scared. What if Angels and Demons do exist? What if everythin I knew was wrong? They didnt look like they were kidding

"Why me?" I asked

"Mathilda Kiln just dont ask why." Aaron was the one to  answer me.

"Its of no use following as planned. Lets just take her now."Zach said.

And he continued.

"Didn't you had the best day of your life?"

He didnt give me a chance to answer.

"Admit it you had the best day of your life. You said it yourself" I nodded. As hard it is to admit. I did though. I enjoyed this day despite the last shocking events.

"We gave you the best day of your life" Eli said.

"And we had a claim on your soul for a long time."the reporter said.

They came nearer to me.

"Wait!!!!!" I screamed.

They all stopped.

"Just give me Ten more days to settle this. There still something I have to do. Please"

"Brave girl. Making a deal with a demon?" Aaron said

"Fine ten more days. But we will have to watch you closely every second of your remaining life." The reporter smirked.

"Thank you..."

"You wont be thanking us once your ten days is up." Zach was smiling

That was the last thing I heard. A dizzy feeling overwhelmed me. And all I saw was darkness.