[03] Selfish

"Hey Lauren," Ally greets. "Hi Lucy." They make room for the couple, scooting over. Normani takes a jealous bite of her sandwich, watching the two women sit down with their arms linked.

"Hi everyone," Lucy speaks, smiling. "It's nice to see you guys again." She avoids the darker girl's eyes, slightly embarrassed from what had happened in recent days.

They chat like old friends instead of making for awkward conversation. Lucy even chimes in a few times, but her points go unnoticed by the majority of the group. Of course, Dinah's dumb ass has to ruin the tranquility of the normal chatter and starts asking insane questions.

"Okay guys," Dinah bangs her fist on the table. "Craziest place you've ever fucked and with who. Go."

"Oh," Kehlani raises an eyebrow. "Yikes. Lemme think about that."

"Balcony," Lucy butts in. "Right Lauren?"

"Yeah," Lauren looks down at the table.

"Oh honey," Normani smirks. "I gave Lauren head in the back of a corner store. She came quick for me. As for you, it takes her like thirty minutes just to even get a boner when she's with you."

"You're a fucking bitch,"

"And you're a fucking sloth who needs to go back to its natural habitat."

"Ladies," Dinah and Lauren say together.

The darker girl shrugs, "Maybe she would be more daring if she actually let you smash, right Lauren?"

"What if Lauren's a lame and that's why I haven't fucked her yet?" Everyone's jaws dropped. There are many things you can insult Lauren with, but family and how good she is in bed are not one of them.

"Lame?" Lauren gives her a look at the incredulous remark. "I can assure you I am not a fucking lame. You see, the difference between you two is that you know how to spread your legs and she doesn't."

"Oh my-" Camila gasps, covering her mouth.

Normani opens her mouth to say something but then snaps it shut, getting up from the table and walking off. Lauren gets up after her, smacking Lucy's hand off her wrist. She went too far.

Lauren chases after her, pushing through people. Normani does the same before rounding a corner, trying to lose her.

"Mani, wait-"

"Don't you have a girlfriend to be with?" The darker girl hisses as Lauren comes up behind her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Doesn't mean I can't check up on-"

"Why her?" Normani interrupts, anger filling her voice. "You chose her instead of me. I'm the only one who knows this-" She runs a chocolate hand down Lauren's chest. "-body like the back of my hand. You chose someone who doesn't even know where a dick goes."

"Sometimes we want what we can't have," Lauren says.

"I can have you!" The older girl counters. "I could've had you a long time ago, but again, you chose her over me!"

"Please," Lauren scoffs. "You only used me for your own selfish needs. It was only sex, nothing else. You'd leave in the morning and act like nothing happened. If I tried to show you some affection, you'd just shove me off and tell me to leave. So, don't tell me you want me when you don't want me the way you should."