CHAPTER 1 (newbie)

• Dedicated kay Danica Ablen

Danica's Pov

 "dad?" do i really have to transfer? i mean my old school is quite.. good" i looked at the old man beside me whilw we're walking papunta sa garahe

"anak alam mo naman kung bakit ko ginawa to diba? malapit ng bumagsak ang kompanya natin dito sa korea kaya pinalipat kita dito, i have to manage it para hindi matuluyang mawala to"

"like what i have expected" i rolled my eyes

"i hope you understand dear, i really have to do this for the sake of our company" ugh KOMPANYA? since i was a kid they always make me feel that, that company is more impotant than me by the way, i'm Danica Ablen, lumaki ako sa pilipinas at nag-aral nadin ako sa iba't-ibang bansa dahil sa negosyo nila mommy at daddy. I'm sacrificing my studies para mapaayos ang kompanyang yan at ngayon nga nandito kame sa korea, Pinanpa transfer nanaman nila ko from Canada para isalba ang minamahal nilang negosyo na sa kamalasan ay papalubog na dahil napabayaan.

"are you familiar with korean language?"

"nope"

"young lady you have to, so you can have many friends here"

"and i'm going to leave them to if you said so?"

"we talked about this stuffs a million times"

"yeah i know"

"your mom was planning to stay here for good"

"what's the name of my school by the way dad?"

"Seoul Arts High School, me and your mom really planned to put you on that school guess it fits you you're artistic thou"

 "stop kidding around dad"

"haha i'm dead serious here, so ano? when will you start going to school?"

"kelan ba pwede?"

"as soon as possible"

"i see" i open the door of our car and jump in."Pyeongchang-dong here we are"

votes and comment. kamsa

-angiedalma