.

Hey. I guess you need some informations about me. My name is not important. I am 15 years old. I am short and not a really pretty girl. Nah, I am not fishing for compliments. 
I live in a apartment with my mother, my dad and my 4 older brothers and my younger sister. I dont like them very much. But thats just me. I dont really like anyone. Exept 1 or 2 persons. 

We dont have much money. But I have enough. I dont need more. I have something to wear and to eat. A Laptop and a mobile phone to call and comunicate. I dont need more. 

I do have friends. Ofc I have. But I dont have a best friend. Only friends. For this short part of my life is someone very important. Her name was Sophie. "was" Sophie? Jap. She died. She left me. She let me alone in my wonderfull life. She distroyed it. U think I am to hard? I should be sad and not angry? I was sad. 
I met her in my kindergarden. We were friends. She was so happy. She was so perfect. She was my light. 
Everyone liked me. I had a lot of friends. I was never alone. I was the important one. Sophie was it too. She was so pretty. 
But one day in the 3rd class I saw here wounds on her legs and arms. She said it was nothing. But only 3 days later she told me everything. Sophie said, her parents would hurt her. Hurt her much. To much. She cant hold it any longer. But she loved them. She loved this monsters. How? How is this even possible. 
How can you love someone, who hurt you? 
It was so stupid. 
The wounds become stronger. And me.. I become weak. I started to ignore her. I started to let her down. I was so afraid. I was afraid to get hurt. Yeah, you can judge me. I know that it wasnt right. 

3 weeks later she was not there. She died. And my world become to break. Because of her. Because of me. Her parents killed her. Pretty hard for a kindergarden girl, hum? 

You will hate me while I will told you my whole life, that I had to this day. Only 15 years. 

Sophie is dead. And I was like: "She left me? How.. Why! God, she left me. Such a bad friend." 
That was my first thought. Judge me for that. I cant change it. 

I started to build a wall around me. A wall of hate, how I call this. I lost friends. People, that were able to help me. 

I felt into a deep hole. With only 9 years.