{Naruto don't die}

Sasuke's POV

I tried not to use my heart ❤️ with taking revenge so I thought about quickly killing Naruto. But before killing him,  he must loose his consciousness and  as soon as he loses his awareness he can't resist me. I grabbed a kunai knife backwards and hit Naruto's back.
"Ahhhhhh...............Sa... su... ke........ finally." Naruto said painfully. I felt that something is wrong but I didn't mind killing him.

As soon as Naruto lost his consciousness I took out my sword and raised it above Naruto trying to stab him. I wanted to do it and stab him and take revenge starting from him. But....... I felt like my hand froze in its place,  I honestly tried to stab him....but I couldn't. I think..... that I know the answer for that question. I went to the kitchen and brought a cup of cold water. As soon as I drank a bit, I spit the water onto Naruto's face so he can wake up quickly. Naruto closes his eyes tightly,shakes his head and wakes up quickly.

"Hey Naruto are you awake ???" I asked him. He woke up surprised saying," Is that you Sasuke ??? Am I still alive ???" I answered him," Naruto.....I think I now know the answer to the question you asked me back then." " Really ???!!! What is it ??!!say your answer."

Naruto's POV

I was waiting for him to answer. Suddenly he put his hand on my abs as he moved his hand up then he suddenly grabbed my shirt as he moved to my right. Then he pulled me towards him and he kissed my cheek.

" Naruto that's my answer, I wanted to kill you so bad

" Naruto that's my answer, I wanted to kill you so bad. But unfortunately I couldn't." He looked down and said shyly,

"Naruto..... I think I like you."

I was so happy to hear him saying this.

"Sasuke.....I like you too. "