{Sasuke's enemy}

Sasuke's POV

OMG what did I do yesterday that's.......I can't believe what I did." Uchiha Sasuke is in love with the stupid Uzumaki Naruto." I shouted. Can that be, I started thinking. Can I really be with Naruto but no..... that's impossible. I shook my head right and left. I slapped myself on the cheek, "Hey Sasuke, have you forgotten about Itachi's revenge???" I asked myself as I quickly answered," No, of course I haven't forgotten. Ahhhhhhhh." I squeezed my head as I shouted," I'm losing my mind, that's all because of that stupid Naruto."

Suddenly I bumped into someone, I looked to see who it was and I saw The Hokage ( lady Tsunade ) " Uchiha Sasuke, why are you here ???" She asked. Where am I ??? I thought looking around. Oh I'm in front of lady Tsunade's office. " I was just walking and I ended up being in front of your office." I said without any expression. "  " If so then I'll get going." " lady Tsunade, wait... I want to talk to you about something important." I told her. " What is it Sasuke ???" " I wanted to ask you about... Itachi, I want you to tell me who killed him ???!!! Who killed my brother Itachi ???" I asked her waiting for her to answer my serious question.

" Sasuke, why do you want to know the answer for this question ???" she asked me with a serious face. " I want to take revenge, revenge for my brother." " What a Disappointment, you no longer can take revenge for your brother." She said. " What do you mean I can no longer take revenge ???" I asked." " Uchiha Sasuke, your enemy is dead." She said. " What are you saying ??? Who is it ??? Who's my enemy ???" " Sasuke, if you know who's your enemy, then you're gonna kill his innocent son." " Just say who is it ???" I shouted. " Then if you want to know that bad I'm gonna say who it is. Listen carefully, Your enemy is......."