{Cute romance}

Sasuke's POV 

I grabbed Naruto's hand," Naruto, let's go." Naruto said to me," of course, Sasuke-kun." After we arrived at our room. I took out the keys as I opened the door. We both entered the house as I threw the keys to a nearby table. I said nervously," Naruto." He turned to face me. I pushed Naruto against the wall. Using my feet to close the door. I pushed my hand behind Naruto's head and wrapped my arm around his waist.

I moved  my head near his head, so that our eyes are almost touching and flutter our eyelids rapidly (A butterfly kiss)

I moved my head near his head, so that our eyes are almost touching and flutter our eyelids rapidly (A butterfly kiss). Naruto wrapped his arms around my neck and he rushed and kissed me.

I pulled away from the kiss realizing that I needed air. I starred into his lustful eyes As they sparkled. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful blue eyes.I grabbed him by the chin and kissed him.

I grabbed him by the chin and kissed him

" Naruto, I hate....." I got interrupted by Naruto's kiss. I carried Naruto to the bedroom. " I didn't know you were that interested in me." I smirked as he blushed like a tomato and bitting his bottom lip.

Naruto's POV

Sasuke pushed me on the bed as he opened his T-shirt's zipper, then he sat quietly next to me. So I got up and grabbed Sasuke's waist as he placed his hands on my shoulders. Sasuke closed his eyes halfway as I closed my eyes getting my head near Sasuke's head.

 Sasuke closed his eyes halfway as I closed my eyes getting my head near Sasuke's head

" Naruto." Sasuke said in a low voice. I moved my head as I looked in Sasuke's eyes and answered him," Yea, what do you want to say ?" " Naruto.....I want......." I interrupted Sasuke saying,"What do you want ??? Say it." He didn't answer so I thought for a moment as I said," Oh...Sasuke I understood what you wanted to say, you want this right ???" I rushed and kissed him.