Chapter 3

I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE HOUSE. I was on my way home when i found a distorented Zeke crying his eyes on a rock. The Kipling boys found us a few minutes after I had arrived.

"She's right I ain't shit I ain't ever going to be shit." Zeke cried as he drank out of a bottle. "She ain't got no business being with me." He stuttered as he countinued to sob and drink the beer. "I'll probably end up working in a supermarket my whole fucking life!" He threw the bottle.

"Can you feel us in on anything about Les inferno? The shoot out?" Boo-Boo asked Zeke.

"My heart got shot out my fucking heart got shot out." Zeke cried.

"You osu wordsmith." Someone yelled from on top of the rock.

"Who the fuck is that?" Dizzie asked. We all looked up and there was Shaoline Fantastic sliding the rock. Way to make a grand entrance.

"Some Wild, Wild West shit back there." He said. I nodded my head agreeing with him on that.

"This nigga with the fake karate and shit." Zeke mummered. I let out a giggle.

"Now what did I do? Hm? I got you in. I got Malibu, who's dead, to play the record, which infact is the last record that he will ever play. While motherfuckers shooting from both sides. While your stupid ass is trying to get the record off of Malibu's turn tables. All for a bitch who thins she's better than you." Shaoline explained to her.

"Don't call her a bitch!" Zeke yelled at him. See this is why I like Zeke even when someone hurts him so bad he still finds a way to stick up for them.

"A motherfucking bitch!".

"Don't call her a bitch." Zeke said getting up.

"Sit your ass down." Shaoline pushed back down on the rock. "Yo you got the gift but you look like bitch crying over a bitch. I don't understand all this crying and moaning over a female." Shaoline told him causing me to roll my eyes.

"You don't know. You don't know." Zeke spoke softer this time.

"I don't know. I don't know. About what? You not about to say love are you?" Shaoline asked.

"What if I did say love?" Zeke asked.

"Then I'd say you fucking right I don't understand anything about love." Shaoline told him causing me to roll my eyes again. He is really pissing me off like I am not even standong here right now.

"Yo who is this dude?" Ra-Ra asked.

"Yeah who the fuck is this dude?" Boo-Boo said getting loud. Oh shit. I thought in my head.

"Yo. Who you getting loud with shortstop?" Shao asked walking up to Boo-Boo. I got up from the rock and got in the middle of them.

"Yo Nigga." Boo-Boo continued.

"Aww, little munchkin." He ruffled Boo's hoodie.

"Aye man. We're all cool. We're all cool." Dizzie said sticking up for his brother.

"Let me see this. I write maybe y'all seen me up." Shaoline said taking the spray paint can out of Dizzie hand. He began sliding down the rock writing his signature on it.

"No! No! Get the fuck out of here. Woah, Woah, Woah. You're Shaoline Fantastic?" The Kipling boys asked.

"The Lady Killing Romantic." Shaoline said winking at me. I laughed but on the inside I was so happy.

"Yo, Zeke is this really him?" Ra-Ra asked.

"I don't know I just met the dude." Zeke said not really paying attention or caring.

"Hey, man. Just look at his shoe." Dizzie pointed out his shoes. " Bro. this little guy this is my little rother Boo-Boo, and this is my other brother Ra-Ra. This is Natalie. And do you know who I am?" Dizzie asked.

Shaoline shook Dizzie hand and looked around. "Rumi 411. You stay up with Crash and Deze.  You also down with the soul artist?" He asked.

"I spray all city." Dizzie told him.

"Yo where's my record at man?" Shaoline asked.

"Serriously you like Misty Holloway that much?" Zeke smartly asked.

"Where's my fucking record man!?" Shao asked him again.

"Here's your fucking record man. Here." Zeke then threw the record on top of the rock. "Go fetch." Zeke told him. Shao ran up the rock. "Why do you need the record?!" Zeke asked him.

"It's for the get down." Shaoline told him. I smiled remebering when he took me there and I met grandmaster flash.

"What's the get down?" Zeke asked him.

"You don't know what the get down is? You're a natural and you don't know who grandmaster flash is? Oh shit." Shaoline questioned them. "Alright punks and beautiful. Y'all want to go to the flyest secret underground party in the Bronx you follow me." Shao told us. He paused for a minute "You decide."