Chapter 1 - Spy

Light shone through the spaces in my blinds. It was around 8:00 in the morning, I sat up in the bed and yawned. Drowsily, I stood up and headed for the bathroom. I stared at the sink. The blood from yesterday hadn't gone down the drain. "hahah... shit.." I whispered to myself, then turned on the faucet. I rubbed my finger on the stain, washing it off. Looking at my mirror, I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth, then took my medication. Leaving the bathroom, I threw on some rags, I was in the middle of making my breakfast when I suddenly heard the Mayor yell "Murder! Dreadful murder!", his voice straining and cracking from the fear. I put my things down and ran out of my house. The doctor was inspecting what was left of the corpse. "time of death was 3:24", he said, looking up at the people surrounding him. Everyone was in utter shock. The sheriff and investigator took a step forwards, both of them entering the deceased woman's house. After a few 10minutes or so, the two walked out, both looking rather downhearted. The investigator looked at the towns folk, took the pipe out of his mouth and exclaimed loudly; "This lady was murdered by a serial killer. Whilst we had a look around we found her final will. It stated that she was a spy. According to her will, the mafia visited Bug, Abigail, Candy and Giles. Apparently they teasingly spoke to her. We found a death note during our search, too. All it says is Who's next? Her role was Spy." The town look rather disheartened at the news. Disheartened to carry on; carry on living in Salem, carry on trying to figure out who the bad people are, carry on living.

I stood amongst the crowd, trying not to laugh for the most part. Everyone was showing such terror. Horrified expressions all around me. They should've been there that night. Certainly, it would have left them bewildered. My knife, repeatedly going in and out of her chest. I ripped her shirt, then cut through her bra, revealing her naked chest. She screamed, and wiggled as much as she could, trying to save her own life. I stared at her. A blank stare, but such a wide, wide smile. I groped her. Took a firm grip on her right breast, then brought my knife close. I dragged it along her nipple, not digging it in, just floating my knife above. I positioned my knife just at the beginning of her areola, and started digging it in. Slowly, but surely, I dragged my knife across, cutting off her entire right nipple. She screamed in utter agony. Aggressively, I stab her chest, pulling my knife downwards, revealing all her organs. I gasped. My breathing gets heavier, my cheeks get hotter and my pants get tighter. Haha. Fuck. She looks at my obvious boner and looks at me in utter terror and disgust. Her final words were, I quote "You're a fucking sicko!" I just stared at her, laughing even more. "You're such a jester, darling." With that, I reach in. I grab her liver, squishing it a little. "Soft!" with that, I rip it out. Next, I grab her bladder, toying with it a little bit. Her breathing has gone rather weird. She's hyperventilating, from fear I gather, but also pain. I poke my knife into her stomach, gently holding at the bag, her acids spilling over herself. She let out another scream, and I smile. I look at her clock. 3:21. I yawn, I'm pretty much dosing off at this point. Placing my knife on her throat, I drag it across, deep. She gagged. She choked. She tried er hardest to breathe. She was already weak, she couldn't even raise her arms to try to save herself. When she stops struggling, I take another glance at her clock. 3:24. I pull out a piece of paper I had in my back pocket, and write 'Who's next?' in capital letters, then placed it besides her corpse. Of course, I already knew who was next.