Chapter 2 - Flashbacks and confrontations

Mother sat besides my bed. It was around 11:30. The radio was on, her favourite song playing.

I saw a fox by the rabbit hole.

Mother looked down at me, and I stared back at her. She looked me in the eyes, showing discomfort. She didn't trust me. Always watching my every move, as if she thought I'd pounce at her any moment.

He promised that he'd watch over you; turned out to be the fox we all knew.

She was right not to. Beneath my sheets, was a tight grip on a dagger. I was 18 years old. Mother turned away. She sang along to the radio, closing her eyes softly, and swaying to the melody.

He'll dance to your beat, and steal your heart.
He'll smile with those teeth then tear you apart.

I swayed along, it was all part of my facade, though. Then I did it. I pounced my mother. I held my dagger up, ready to stab at any moment.

You'll wear yourself out 'till there's nothing left.

She squirmed. She cried. She tried everything to get out of my grip. I slashed my dagger, right across her chest. It left a shallow scar across her. She shoved me off of her.

Run, rabbit, RUN.

I laughed. I stood up and dusted myself off and chased her. She ran around the house, trying to figure out what to do. The wardrobe. That's where she decided to hide. I walked around in the room I KNEW she had "hidden" in, pretending to have no idea where she was. Of course, I got bored after a while. I opened up the wardrobe and then I-

I woke up. A dream. "hahaha fucking hell" I whispered to myself, my head in my hands. "What the fuck Dexter? What the fuck!" I laughed, oh my god, what the fucking hell is wrong with me? Why do I always have these fucking thoughts? Oh my god. Oh my god. A sudden knock grabbed my attention. "Hello..?" I knew this voice. He lived opposite me. I walk over to the door and greet him. "Hello, Firebug."  I greet the other. "Dexter, we need to talk." he said, eagerly. I looked at him, a little puzzled in his somewhat stern behaviour, "Uhm.. sure. Come on in, I need to talk to you too." I let him in and I sat down in my bed, him sitting on the floor. "Okay... so.. Dexter? I promise, I won't rat you out, but are you the serial killer..? I heard a rumour about it and I just... wanted to check." Firebug asked, somewhat nervously. I nodded. "Yes. I am. You're the arsonist. I already figured that out." Firebug looked up at me, somewhat in awe. "Is... Is it that obvious?" I shook my head, "Nah. Took me some time. Don't worry, I wont rat you out, either." Firebug let out a relieved sigh. "Thank you..." he let out, quietly, but cheerfully. There was a brief moment of silence between us. I decided to make the silence less awkward, so I pulled him in and placed my lips on his. We were... very caught in the moment. He stood up, his lips still locked with mine, and sat on my lap. Oh fuck. We've only been dating for a month or so, but jesus... I really want to fuck him. He's so cute. Oh god. I moved my hands down his body. From his cheeks, down to his neck, then his chest, his hips, then I stopped at his thighs, pulling him closer to me. "S-so... you said you needed to talk to me..?" Firebug said, anxiously. "Yes. I'm not going to hold back." Firebug looked at me, confused. "Uhm... go on then..?" I put my hand under his chin, lifting his head up to look at me properly. "I haven't messed around with anyone but myself before. I'd like to change that." He looked confused but also flustered, as if he understood what I meant, but wanted to hear it in more detail. "W-what do you mean mess around..?" I laughed a little, god damn, he's so cute! "I want to fuck you, Buggy."

[ major nsfw warning for next chap!! :'''''o ]