Coming Back

Okay, first off I would like to apologize. I haven't even glanced at this book let alone edited it for a few months. So, since I've been an asshole for keeping you waiting I decided to surprise you with a chapter! But, the book's still on hold...

Hey peoples! Happy New Years! Here's a good omen for the new year- A CHAPTER IN EVERY BOOK I HAVE PUBLISHED!(Except for one, I couldn't update it in time...) I hope you all enjoy the chapter I've posted!

-Atsuko4517

I don't own Naruto!

---

An hour or so later, as Naruto walks out of his apartment, he can't help but wonder what had happened earlier.

'Did he really hug me?' Naruto thinks, severely confused.

'I'm as confused as you are, kit. I mean I understand you two have a brotherly type bond. But to actually hug you? I thought his pride would get in the way.'

'*sighs* Uchihas and their pride.' Naruto rolls his eyes, silently agreeing with the Kyuubi.

Naruto looks around and sees some people looking at him with an emotion he can't comprehend.

'Why are they staring? Are they planning something?' Naruto thinks worriedly.

'Kit, you're looking at this the wrong way. Think outside of your mind, for example, do it from a sane person's point of view.' Kurama says.

Naruto unnoticeably looks towards the villagers and after staring for a few seconds, he finally understands.

'A-are t-those l-looks of r-respect?!' He thinks, slightly scared.

Kurama grunts in response.

'W-why i-is t-that making m-me scared?' Naruto thinks confused.

'You're a depressed kid. Change scares you.' The fox replies.

'How am I supposed to live life in a semi-normal way if change scares the crap out of me?'

'...Your on your own, brat!' Kurama's conscienceness recedes back into his mind and his eye slightly twitches.

'...Sometimes I wonder how I even became his friend.' Naruto thinks flatly, knowing the fox could still hear him.

'He's a fucking bastard sometimes.' He continues.

'And proud of it! I'm a demon for fuck's sake!' Kurama yells, making Naruto slightly smirk.

'Ima ima, (Now now,) no need to get all aggressive.' Naruto responds.

'...Now I remember why I liked you. You're a smart ass little brat.'

'...Coming from a demon that's honestly sad. What would your mother think of you befriending a kit of a human?' Naruto responds.

'She'd kill everything in sight.' He responds.

'Me included...' He mutters.

Naruto, of course, hears the comment and almost smiles evilly when he thinks about his new blackmail material.

He focuses on his normal surroundings and sees the Northern gates ahead of him, along with Jiraiya, Kakashi, and Sasuke.

'...What?' He thinks, extremely confused.

He walks up to the gates and starts to stare at Jiraiya questioningly.

"They wanted to come along." He says plainly.