3- Error wasn't kidding

You immediately started to run around the gym as your ears folded back. "Hey!" You saw the shorter black skeleton running next to you. "I'm Cil!" You smiled before you slowed down so Cil didn't have to run so fast. "Do you have any siblings?" Col asked.

"Actually, I have a younger sister. Her name is Abigail. She has art though." You answered as you both trotted around the track. You both talked before finishing your ten laps. "CIL! (Y/N)! FIVE PUSHUPS AND TEN SITUPS NOW!" You both yelped before starting on your new tasks. "Is he always like this?" You whispered quietly.

"Usually." Cil whispered back. You nodded before you started on your situps. Cil was done a minute after you. PJ was talking to a cat, fish, and a few other monsters. "Ok everybody! Take five!" You sat down and panted as Cil sat down as well.

"I just hope she's ok..." You muttered. "Why?" Cil asked. "It's her first time in the high school. I'm a senior. I'm just a little worried about her." You answered. Cil nodded before you had to do play basketball and then soccer.

Error wasn't kidding...

By the time gym was over, you were sore all over. You chugged down a water bottle before panting and shaking the sweat out of your fur. You stretched before grabbing your bag. You got your jacket on as you watched the clock tick. You waited until the bell rang before leaving. You went towards the art room to see Abigail talking to a white skeleton with glasses.

"Bye Fresh! I'll see you in science!" Abigail said as her tail wagged. "Sup sis?" Abigail jumped before turning to see you. "Who was that?" You asked as you shoved your paws into your pockets.

Abigail blushed as she said "My friend Fresh". You chuckled before you both walked to math.

'My friend Fresh'.

More like 'My crush Fresh'.