I Don't Want to Talk

^Joey's POV^

As I walked up to Shane's door, I tried to make it seem like everything was okay. I don't want him to think anything's wrong. He is the type of person who asks if he suspects that something's wrong. I mean, it's nice that he cares, but I'd rather just avoid the topic altogether.

I knocked on the door and put on the best fake smile I could muster.

*Shane's POV*

When I opened the door, I was greeted by Joey, who was slightly less bubbly than usual. Is there something bothering him? I'll ask him about it later. For now, we're going to have fun.

Joey: Hey boy! What's up?

Shane: Nothing much, how about you?

I asked because I wanted to see if he would really answer. I could tell that there was something wrong. I saw his smile falter before he answered.

Joey: Nothing.

Shane: You know, you're a terrible liar.

He looked at the ground after hearing my response.

Shane: Are you just going to stand there, outside my door? Come on in.

Joey let out a chuckle and followed me inside. I've never seen him like this before, and I don't like it. Hopefully, I'll be able to distract him from whatever is on his mind.

Shane: I see you brought your clothes.

Joey: Yup. Speaking of, you still haven't told me why I need them.

Shane: Oh yeah. I thought it would be fun if we did like a messy twister video for my channel.

Joey: Oh, that's bound to get interesting! What should we do for my channel?

Shane: That's up to you. I'm down for whatever you wanna do.

^Joey's POV^

I thought for a moment. Maybe, we could do another fan fiction reenactment. Those are pretty fun, and a lot of people have requested it. Why not do another?

Joey: Why don't we do another fan fiction reenactment video?

Shane: Sure, that sounds fun. Do you want some water or something?

Joey: No thanks, I'm good.

I decided that I should probably start my vlog because I haven't done one for a couple days.

Joey: *vlogging* Well, hello there everyone! I'm here just hanging out at my boyfriend's house, and we are trying to figure out exactly what we're going to do.

Shane: HEY!

Joey: AAAH! SHANE!

Shane: I have to say, that was the girliest squeal I've ever heard in my life.

Joey: *pouting* You scared me!

Shane: Aw, that was cute.

Wait... Did he just say I was cute?

Joey: Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later. *ends vlog*

Shane: So, have you figured out what we'll be reenacting yet?

Joey: Yup.

Shane: Great! Oh, and one more thing...

Please don't ask. Please don't ask. PLEASE, DO NOT ASK!

Shane: Are you going to tell me what's bothering you?

GOD DAMMIT!

*Shane's POV*