E I G H T

Griselda

"i need a personal shopper here right now," harry tells the blonde cashier at this one gigantic and expensive looking store he had dragged me to.

i roll my eyes and mumble to myself.

"uh yes sir i'll have one here now..," she says pressing a small button on a microphone.

"winnie report to the front desk," she speaks into it, the whole store echoing with her words.

in a few seconds a dark haired girl appears behind the blonde cashier.

"here," she exclaims.

"help these customers please," the cashier says.

the girl nods her head and turns towards me and harry.

"hey i'm winnie and i'll be your helper/personal shopper, what can i do for you?" she asks nicely.

"give us the most expensive clothing you have for her," he points at me disgustingly.

i cross my arms angrily, like a little girl who didn't get her way.

"boy! stop pointing your ugly finger at me," i mutter.

"it's not ugly! it looks better than you," he shouts.

"yeah, yeah"

"right this way," winnie says leading us to a closed off section of the store.

winnie asks us to stay near the dressing rooms while she goes and picks out clothes.

as i turn to face harry, i stumble a little and bump into him accidentally.

i guess he thought i did it purposely since i was mad so he bumped me back.

"hey, don't touch me," i yell childishly.

"you started it," he sticks his tongue out at me.

"it was an accident! but this one isn't,"
i say pushing him purposely.

he barely stumbled an inch.

and the next thing i know he pushes me back and i fall into one of the many potted plants.

harry begins to laugh as i stare up at him.

his nose crinkles as he giggles and points at me.

i start laughing too at how funny i must look.

"you guys are literally the cutest couple ever," winnie says as she returns from where ever she went, pulling a rolling rack full of jeans, skirts, and shoes, and another carrying varieties of shirts, dresses, sweaters, jackets, hoodies, and undergarments.

"couple?!" harry and i say in unison.

"we aren't a couple," harry says at the same time that i say ew at the very thought of it.

"oh you guys seem like it anyways i picked out some clothes that i'll hope you'll like," she says pushing the racks towards us. all the clothes and shoes looked to be around my size.