T E N

Griselda

"home sweet home," harry says as we enter his apartment.

it was nice and harry sized.

most of the furniture was white and black.

"let me give you a tour," harry says as we walk threw a hallway.

"this is the restroom," he points at a door.

"this is your room," he points at the door across from it.

"this is my room," he points at the door down the hall.

"and this is another room," he says pointing at the door next to the restroom.

"there's a closet, there and there," he gestures to the closet.

"and as you know, the living room and kitchen are over there," he points behind us.

"alright, make yourself at home," he claps his hands and leaves me standing alone in the middle of the hallway.

"okay then," i whisper clutching onto burrito and heading to "my room".

+++

"harry? i saw your car parked outside, are ya back, mate?" the door knob jiggled and in came a brunette boy or should i say MAN.

"whoa! who're you?" he asks directing his attention to me and burrito eating kale chips on harry's soft couch, it was the only "chips" we could find, everything else was way too healthy.

"we're harry's fuck buddies," i nod my head enthusiastically, while handing burrito a kale chip, which he hissed at.

"huh? he fucks the rat too?"

"yeah he's freaky-"

"that's enough," harry interrupts.

"if you say so," i say going back to channel flipping.

"niall! long time no see, come on let's talk where the pest can't hear," harry says, winking at me.

"pest? who you calling pest?"

harry ignores me and pulls "niall" by his hoodie down the hall.

"who's the girl eh?" niall's voice fills the hallway.

"she's no one," harry replies.

"does that no one have a boyfriend?" niall asks.

the door is then shut not letting me hear harry's answer.

"bitch ass harry, calling me no one when he clear knows i'm a someone, damn frog looking ass is gonna get it when he gets out from there," i grumble to myself.

i take another kale chip and bite into it.

"these are so fucking disgusting, why do i still keep eating them?" i question myself while shoving the whole thing down my mouth.

i shrug and stare at burrito who had jumped off the couch and began making a rat nest in a small hole in the wall.

how did he even get in there?