The Thought

Chapter 1

It was just a really peaceful morning. Flowers were blooming in the streets. Everyone was happy and energetic. Except for Amber. She isn't a type of person that can see happiness nor Joy. But she was only thinking about her corrupted soul. She was hiding to other people and made her school mates scared of her. She didn't meant to scare them away. It was all her soul's fault. One day...

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" Amber's Friend, Julia cried and ran away like she have seen a ghost. " WAIT! I didn't mean to.." She begged. Before she even chase Julia back, her soul became more corrupted. "What have I done," she mumbled. She slowly walked to the school garden and sat down on the bench. She sighed of frustration. She felt like she wanted to remove all the hates and fear from her soul. She waited until school are over.

Finally, The bell rang, all the students bolted out of school, looking for their parents who waited outside the school gates. But some of them were walking together with their friends while laughing at Amber because she was not with anyone. Amber started to feel small, very very small. But she refused and stood up looking at the leader of the group of friends. "What? You want to fight?" The leader laughed.

Amber went silent for a moment. And then, without a twinkle of an eye she punched the leader with her fist on the face. Their friends helped the leader get up. "Do you really want that?" Amber questioned with a creepy evil-looking face. "Heh, you're a brave one aren't Cha?" The leader smirked.

    "Come on, if you are.." Amber command them.  The leader swing his fist above her head. But Amber manage to dodge the first Attack. She then, punch him one last time and He bleeded. Suddenly, Amber became to feel bad and blame herself. The leader was hurt, really really badly. His friends was scared and helped him up. He was crying because of how painful it was."I..I.. I'm.." Amber couldn't finish her words because she was losing her energy from the soul to fight back. So she ran away. Ran as fast as she could back home.

    "No No No, this can't be happening. This can't! I'm not murderer am I?!" Amber panic. She couldn't think of anything else except for the fight that happened with the leader. But a few minutes later, she calmed down and walked slower than before. Finally, she arrived home. She realised that the door wasn't locked so she opened it. "You're home!" Her Mom cheered. Amber put down her bag and smiled but she isn't on the inside, because of having thoughts about the fight. She walked to her room while dragging her bag.