The Fight

Finally, Amber found An, that cruel demon. She moves forward to them and made a sudden Attack. Undfortunately, they are able to dodge them. Amber quickly made another move before they do anything else. Though, she was too late and was caught by one of the black goo from An. "What is this!" Amber screamed.

"My dear great partner," An answered. They came closer to Amber and grin. Amber started to feel nervous but was strong enough to stop her. But that was in her thoughts. An laughed. They gave a pat on Amber's head. Amber became more frustrated. She made a mad look and kick An on the leg. She manage to make An fall but An was still laughing. Amber was confuse for a Sec but refused to be so questionable and started attacking her on the back.

"Ugh!" Amber yelped. " wait, what are you doing to me? You didn't even move a thing to me." An answered with an evil smile. " If you kill me, I'll die, and you'll die too."

Amber went shock. "But..... Why..?" She asked. An answered ones again," since I have the same soul as yours I am part of body system. So is impossible if you kill me with you alive!" An grinned and laughed. Amber got really confused. She felt like no one, like a person who doesn't deserve to belong here. She told herself that it was all her fault. But then, Julia came and saw the things that happened there. "STOP!" She cried. Amber heard her Best Friend, Julia. Amber scanned the whole place around the room. When she finally saw her, she ran after her and hugged her. But quickly warned," Jul, you need to get out of here. Is dangerous!" "But I want to help you! I don't want you to get hurt anymore!" Julia suggested.

    Amber became more emotional to her feelings. She agreed and faced An ones again. But without any moves from anyone, Amber saw An looking at Julia shockingly. "Jul.." An muttered. "You're.. Julia?" They asked. Julia answered with a smile," yes.. Is me Julia. Your BNF!" An's eyes became watery. But they decided to not feel emotional, but they went down to the floor and look down. "There's no need to feel bad An. I'll forgive you no matter what. Because we will never fall apart. And I'll always remember you till I die,"Julia cried.

"But.. I thought you forgot about me! I died in front of your eyes and it was 3 years ago!"An argued. Julia smiled and hugged An. Amber stood there with a worried face. She still had some questions for An. So she tried to remember what happened before this. "An..." She muttered. "An Cuenves?!,"she said ones again. "You're my, twin Sister?!" She gasped. "You just remembered?" An asked. They moved towards Amber slowly. "Here's the answer to all of your questions.........sis---