The Answer

An took a deep breath and answered," I remembered all the time that you are a short term memory. That's why I wanted to keep all the bad things that happen hidden from you. I wanted to corrupt you because, ... I wanted to be a human again.. Though, there was another reason why I corrupted you, a reaper told me to kill everyone when I'm out of your soul. Or maybe control you to kill everyone. At first I didn't want to, but as a demon.. I had to.. Also, I died in an accident until I passed away. So that's how I became like this.."" But, why are you a demon and not an angel?" Amber questioned again. "... Because, ....huh.. Remember the thing I said that I hid all the bad things we did from you? That's because, I made those bad mistakes and things that shouldn't have done.." An replied softly.

     Amber started to remember everything. Literally everything. She remembered that Julia is their Neighbour. They had been playing Everyday. But Amber decided to play with Julia in school and An is the hood with Julia. "I.. Know now..," she cried. Julia came to them and hug both of them. She told them that it wasn't their fault because everyone made mistakes. "Guys, why not we restart everything all over again.. We can be angels together and die together.. Because we are the BNFF!" Jul hugged them both more tiedly. Amber and An giggled. They hugged Jul back.

    But then, something interrupt them. A group of people stood in front of them and frown. " Did you three girls made this mess..?!" They demanded. Amber bravely stood in front of An and Julia. " We will clean this alright?! There's no need to hurt anyone Nor Insult anyone!" Amber suggested. In a few minutes, the group of people left the school. The three girls looked around. Fires, dust, smoke and broken walls. "How are we going to clean all of this?" Julia asked.

    Amber, An and Julia kept thinking and finally, An flick her finger," Easy! Since I'm a demon.. Well.. I can use my powers to move all the things to the original state!" Amber and Julia surprisingly went shocked but was excited to see the magic. "Ready?" An asked. Both of them agreed and An counted from the Number three... To one. "3, 2, 1!"

   An burst her powers to carry and fixed all the broken walls and tools to make an amazing new school. " Woah," they Smiled. They helped An by cleaning the floors and throw all rubbish to the bin. They had fun cleaning the place. The laughter and the giggles made An into something different. Suddenly, a shine made Amber and Julia look at An with full shockness. An looked at herself and she turned into an angel. Small wings at the back of her and a ring on TOP of her head. An blushed, she was confused for why she became like this. But Amber answered happily," I think because you're being HELPFUL for us and being so kind this hours." An blushed hard. They laughed all the way until the school is finish fixing.

    Finally, the school is fixed. Amber, An and Julia went back home together. When they reached home, Julia went inside the door. She looked at them both outside of it.She waved and said goodbye. Amber an An waved too. Amber went inside the door but An refused to. "Amber, I don't know if I want to go in and make your parents surprise to see me like this," An suggested. "But why?" Amber questioned.

   " I'm sorry to say but I think I'm fading soon.." An replied.