; t e n

3k reads omfg i never thought i'll deserve this asdjfkgl tysm😭😭♥

๑๑๑๑

i brought a cola for daniel anyway.

when i opened the door, i see him and his boys practiced, dancing through the music.

when i arrived and they see me, they probably stop their activity and welcome me.

"YOOO NOONAAAAA," the energetic one, ahn hyungseob if i'm not mistaken, widened his arms and motioned some swaggy gesture towards me. i smiled, and do a brofist to some of them.

they turned off the music and they sit on the floor. they look so tired. sweat flowing through their temple. these hardworking boys.

"where's my drink where's my drink," daniel interrupted and quickly take my bag, probably search his cola.

daniel found his cola and quickly take a sip of it.

"what about me? what about our cola? no cola for us?" sungwoo talked as he jokingly pouted. the remaining fourㅡong sungwoo, noh taehyun, park woojin and kim samuel took a dramatical puppy eyes on me.

"i'm not forgetting you guys, duh. am i daniel's mother? here you go," i take out a big cola, probably about a liter from my bag. ugh, this big think is the only one who made my bag feels so heavy.

they widened their eyes, grins widely and mouthed, "Oooohh!!"

i offer them the one litre of cola to samuel. this kid looks the most excited to see the cola.

"i don't know either to feel happy about this cola or not," taehyun spoke, making a dramatical sad face. and i laughed.

"she's saving money. it is a big cola but it's way more cheaper than you buy four cola with size of my cola," daniel replied.

"but this cola is heavy guys poor dayeon noona," park woojin the normal one said. and i stroke his hair.

"awe look at how sweet woojinie is," i said and he laugh shyly.

"he isn't that sweet compared to me," i hear daniel saying. the others, including me, ew-ing and even taehyun faking a vomit.

"hey, that's true! ask dayeon, right yeon? yesterday i've.."

i quickly grab his cola and suck it to his mouth. make daniel startled. i forced him to shut his mouth no matter how. and some boys are confusing looking at us.

"uhm okay guys what happened?" taehyun asked with curiousity. dammit, please no, senior taehyun-nim.

"poor niel," sungwoo said in empathy tone as he shook his head slowly.

then i back to reality. i was about to freak out and break daniel's leg if he tell anybody about that whoopsie kiss.

"can't you accept the truth that i'm romantic man like- what?!"

i scoffed, "tsk, high confident level kang daniel, i guess."

dammit boi kang pigeon- i mean kang daniel he doesn't know how much my heart beats so freaking fast when he said those words that leads to the whoopsie kiss.

๑๑๑๑

{ a/n }

those kids were eliminated when they clearly just started shining i'm cryin (kwon hyunbin and kim yongguk)

anD nOh taEhYunnnNn plz this baby deserve more-ㅠㅠ

and then daniel ranked #1 i'm so emo these things happened on the 2hrs-long video lmao. i'm so happy for this baby peach and we should support them more bcs eliminated from that program doesnt mean end okay♥