; t h i r t e e n

i surprised when i see that pinky things again.

yesterday
was
so
fun!
(ノ゚▽゚)ノ

mr.pinky

wait wait yesterday?

he means.. yesterday? the day i go to the practice room and ate patbingsu..

i froze. then i hear yerin gasped.

"you surprised me! what happened!" instead of asking, i'm yelling. looking at yerin who is covering her mouth with her palm while looking at the sticky note.

"it can't be.. son dayeon i'm.. i'm.. one hundred percent sure with.."

"with what? just tell it quickly. i'm about to late to home i'm starving."

"you're so fool can't you think about who's the one who send you this?!" yerin look at me in disbelief.

"okay jung yerin bye," i feel like she's wasting way too much time. but honestly i'm slowly getting uneasy about this.

i walked away and then a hand gripped my arm. i look at the culprit and now yerin is now looking serious at me.

"what happened to you, why?" i'm getting uneasy. if my feeling was right..

yerin groaned, "you fool. kang daniel was behind all of this! he's the one who sent you these!"

"hu- huh?" i froze. no way?

"argh, you sloth. firstly, i can't decline the fact that daniel was act different to you lately. he was so nice, and even i catch a moment where he smiles at you! secondly, your social life was kinda sad you only had daniel as your boyㅡfriend and lastly! this is clearly written that mr.pinky is the one behind this and daniel's hair is pink!" yerin explained as her hand kept grabbing on my shoulder way strongly.

and here i am freezing on my spot. this is weird but it somehow feels like my blood running slowly but my heart beating so fast. w-wait?

"hi- his hair is r- red, anyway?" i dont want to expect high i dont want to expect high.

yerin rolled her eyes, "whatever, but i'm one hundred percent believe this is him! i'll take my first alcohol to a full one shot if this wasn't him!"  yerin took a bet.

"well.. shiet. i gotta go," i quickly left yerin.