Chapter Five: Makeup

So, here I am waiting in front of the school. All of a sudden, I see my night in shinning armor! "Hey there handsome." Elijah says to me. I blush then say, "come on, let's go somewhere private so no one will hear us."  I grab his hand and pull him to a well planted area behind the school. "Well, what is it?" Said Elijah. Like last time, deep breaths, your boyfriend will hopefully understand.
"W-Well I have something to tell you.....that I meant to tell you yesterday."  I said. "I-I want you to know that I.... W-Want to be a girl!" I said. My stomach started to churn a bit, he did the same thing that he did yesterday, just stare. "E-Elijah?" I said. Then he looked at me and smiled and said, "You would be beautiful as a girl!" Then, he gave me a kiss. "You don't have a problem with it?" I ask. "Why would I?"

The rest of the day went by slow but, I didn't mind. My boyfriend is okay with it! In biology we had a test which thanks to Elijah's notes, I passed. And luckily, Elijah pays attention in class, unlike me, so he also passed! Soon, after 7th period, we walked to the front of the school together, Elijah asked me if we should hold each others hand. I told him maybe next week, since today was Friday. He had a hurt look in his eyes, but soon he understood. When we got to the front of the school, I asked him if he wanted to come over. He said yes, so I drove to my house, so he could drive over there.

When I got home, my mom wasn't home, and my dad was still at work. Soon, Elijah arrived, and we hugged. I took him to my room, which thankfully I was able to clean before he came over, and we decided to help each other with our weekend homework. After awhile, we did most of it, and we decided to do something else. "So, do you want to do a makeup contest?" Elijah asks. "WHAT?!?" is my response. "I mean if you don't wanna do it that's cool, it was just a random idea that popped in my head." He said. "Well it's something different, I say, let's try it just for fun." So, I get out my mom's "cheaper" makeup, and I went first. Elijah, started with the eye shadow, he chose a Wisteria color with a hint of white to it. Then, when he finished, he smiled and handed me a mirror, before I looked at myself I asked him if he was going to put on more. "Nah, you look fine!" He said. So I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror. "Pretty." I say as I run my fingers on the mirror. Elijah smiles and kisses my cheek. "Do you want to do me next?"
"Nah, you look fine already!" I say back. "You do look really pretty though."he says. I kiss him, and then I hug him. "So if I wore makeup like this all the time you wouldn't mind?" I ask him.
"No, because it's what you want, and I think you look really pretty with it on!" He says while smiling. He looks at the time, than says he has to go. We kiss,then he leaves.

I put my moms makeup back, and look in the mirror. I really do look pretty!!! I think to myself. I decide to keep it on longer. Soon I hear the doorbell ringing and I run to the front door. I open the door, and see my dad!

Author's Notes

Hey guys, are you enjoying it so far? As always thanks for reading!!! 😄