Chapter Three: The Kiss!!!

* I just wanted to say guys that the begging is texting. So no confusion!!!

MATT: Hey mom I just want to let you know I'm going to be at my friend's house.

MOM: OK but, who is it and why?

MATT: Elijah. To study.

MOM: OK.  Be home by 5:30 pm!!!

MATT: OK.

I put down my phone, and walk up Elijah's sidewalk that leads to his front door. I ding the doorbell, and I soon see the door nob start to rattle open. Soon, Elijah is standing right in front of me. I hope I'm not blushing right now, because my face feels really hot! "Hey, there Matt!" Elijah says smiling back at me. Than gives me a warm hug as another small greeting. Do I need to even describe the condition my face look liked! Luckily for me, his head is turned everytime he gives me a hug. I return it to him this time by wrapping my arms around his hips. When he was done, I looked up and saw that he was blushing a bit. OML, OML, OML!!!!!!!!!!! I want to freaking pass out right now!!! Then, his face went back to it's normal color and he invited me Inside. "So, before we study do you want to watch Yuri!!! On Ice first?" He asks. 
"Y-yeah" I said back. We both already finished season one, but occasionally we still rewatch it. We watched the first episode again. While watching it, I thought of telling him all of my feelings for him and how I have a feminine side to me. I mean, he has to feel the same, because he blushed after the hug, right? After we finished it he got out his notes so we could study. I decided to make a move. "H-hey elijah, I have something I need to tell you." I said.  Deep breaths. You can tell him. "I-I am G-Gay!!!" I blurted out. He just stares at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. What have I done!?! Oh my God!!! What if he doesn't feel the same!?! Suddenly, he gets up from where he is sitting and gets closer to me. Until our noses are touching.
"So am I...." He says than puts his lips on mine.

We kiss for what seems like an eternity, but I don't mind. He wraps his arms around my hips, and I wrap mine around him too. God this feels good!!! Suddenly I feel his tongue tighten around mine. He's using his tongue!?! After a minute he releases me from his tongue trap, and wiped the saliva from his mouth off with his jacket sleeve. I do the same. We both stare at each other for a while, both blushing. Then, he grabs me and whispers in my ear, "I love you Matt." I respond to that by giving him a kiss on the cheek. Afterwards I ask curiously,"Wait, what well your parents think about this?" because I know his parents would never agree with this. He shrugs and says, "we just don't tell them then."
Then, I look at my phone to see what time it is. "Oh crap! It's 5:35!" I yell. Elijah looks at me with confused eyes, but soon understands that, that I was supposed to be home sooner. He scrambles to his feet,and gets his notes."Here take my notes so you can study! " he says.
"B-But... "
  "just take them!" He says. Soon I'm running to the door, and he kisses me good bye on the cheek. I blush a little, and hop in my car and drive off.

"What took you so long!!! "Mom asks me when she opens the door. "Nothing we we're just studying for a little longer, that's all. She believed me so she let me off the hook. When I got to my room, I closed the door and hopped on my bed. Mom can never know.....I thought to myself. "He knows I like him but, he still doesn't know about the feminine side to me. Would he still like me?This is what went on in my head all evening long, even during dinner.

Author's Notes

Hey guys, thanks for reading this is my longest and most detailed chapter yet!!! Thank you so much for reading I hope you've enjoyed it so far if you have any suggestions or questions please let me know!!!! 😉(the picture has nothing to do with what the characters look like!!!)