Chapter 11

Dedicated to: bellajoyann

Elijah's P.O.V

It has been two years. Two long years of me and Matt dating. We still are inseparable. He is my first love, and he will always be my first love. And I plan to prove that today.

Matt still loves to wear makeup and still dresses like a girl. Although he decided not to change his name for some apparent reason, he is completely feminine.

He is perfect though. No matter how much makeup conceals his face, he will always be perfect in my book.

I walk into the ring shop once my truck is in the parking lot. Yes, to this day I still have this truck, but we decided to keep it. Since we both live together now in our own house, we use it a lot.

I walk up to the counter where a man is reading a book. He puts the book down and says, "Hello sir and welcome to Kays, you certainly have chosen the right place." I smile and reply, "Thanks I am looking for a ring for a guy, can you show me where they are located at please." The man at the counter smiles and politely shows me the section they are located at.

My eyes scan over each ring, but none of them seem right. Wait! I see the perfect one. It's pricey but I've been saving my earnings from my job for this. It has a few diamonds engraved in it and it has golden tips wrapped around the edges.

"I'll take it!" The man smiles. "Very well sir, well have it done as soon as we can, also can you please tell me the size we will be needing?" I nod, and hand him a paper of measurements that I took of some of Matt's rings.

A few days later they call me up to tell me the ring is ready. During these past few days I've been thinking of ways that I'm going to propose to Matt, and I know exactly how I am going to do it.

Once I pick up the ring from the store, I drive home anxiously. Matt was already home, he was making us lunch right now.

"Your home!" Matt says, while running up to me. He gives me a kiss on the cheek, leaving a lipstick stain on my cheek, once his arms are surrounding me in a warm hug. "Hey after breakfast let's play trivia!" I say.

"Um okay..." He replies suspiciously. After lunch ended, we sit on our couch and begin to play. The ring is in my pocket and when it's my turn, I reach for it. "So, um my question is, will you marry me?" I pull out the ring, and kneel down on one knee.

I see tears form in his eyes as he nods his head eagerly. I hold his hand in mine, and slip the ring on his ring finger. He jumps into my arms and kisses my cheek.

"You are the only love I will ever need in my life, Matt." I whisper in his ear. "I love you so much, Elijah!" He replies.

After what had seemed like an eternity, we finally got off the floor and desired to go out for dinner to celebrate.

And let me tell you that I am the luckiest man alive to have met such a wonderful, kind, and loving man in the whole entire world. I'm not afraid to show it either.

The end~

Word length~ 590 words

Sorry it's short