[ 06 : POPPIES ]

Watching Beauty and The Beast rn, I'm thinking of writing a Lennstarr au for it!!!! ♡♡

✨ ⬇ O P E N ⬇ ✨

After a horrible accident, John tries ressurecting his husband by putting his consciousness in a robot. Things go well, too well, and John can't help but hate himself whenever he sees "Ringo".

✨ ⬇ O P E N ⬇ ✨

After Paul receives an invitation to one of the biggest parties in New York, he gets trapped in a web spun by the sickly sweet American Dream and two star-crossed lovers.

Or in which John got the American Dream and paid for it.

✨ ⬇ O P E N ⬇ ✨

John wants to find out the stranger he danced with at the ball last night.

Or in which Ringo has had enough of life treating him like shit and, with a help of his bestfriend and a magical godfather, sneaks out to a royal ball wearing his true colors.

(So like, I guess Ringo's going to be a bit feminine in the Cinderella!au, when I thought of this the idea of Ringo being genderfluid could work out!)

✨ ⬇ O P E N ⬇ ✨

John is a detective and Ringo is his trainee. They're annoyed by each other, John being too impatient while Ringo tends to take every witness' statement to the heart. A huge murder case floats up, and it's up to these two to set aside their differences and solve it.

(Wattpad became a bitch, well, it is still a bitch because I had to experience four total black outs when I copy-pasted the "open" texts. But fortunately I wrote the whole thing in the memo. #fuckyouwattpad)