Chapter 15-The Day of Bella's Wedding (continued... Home)

"Jake! Get dressed! And please hurry!" I shrieked. I was in the mood for a wedding and if I didn't go, I would tear Jacob to shreds.

     "Ok, geez, I'm getting ready." He grumbled.

     Needing some air, I went outside. I saw a little squirrel at the top of the tree.

     "Hi there, little fella." I wave. The squirrel cocked its head, and headed back into the trees.

     I bent over to pick up a stone and I fell. "Stupid bandages!" I hissed at myself. I automatically check my bandages, making sure they were tight enough to stop any bleeding but loose enough to move a little.

     "Hey, Raina?" I turned to see Seth Clearwater.

     I covered my mouth in shock. "S-Seth?! Uh... why aren't you at B-Bella's w-wedding?!" I asked.

     Seth looked away for a second. "They can last a few minutes without me. Plus, this vampire that was part of Edward's family was staring at me the whole time. I think her name was Irina. I heard her talk about us wolves - in a really negative way. Something about a guy, Laurent, I think. Remember when Jacob took care of that one?" Seth stared at me.

     I quickly nodded.

     "Raina, tell me what's bothering you." He said.

     "Seth," I said. "I'm really, truly sorry, but I just had to run most of Canada. I can barely bend over to pick up a rock. Pain in a frequent thing in my past, present, and future. If I'm around you, then what will happen to you?" I asked.

     "Well, lets hope I don't die of running." He said. "Because we do that literally every day."

     We laughed.

     "Fine. I'll tell you." I took a deep breath. "Seth, I'm very sorry. I can't see Bells get married. Especially to Jerkward. He left Bella! She almost killed herself! But Jacob was there. Jacob is my brother. Jacob was Bella's best friend. Jacob kept Bella sane because he loved her! Does her boyfriend really matter more than her bestfriend? I mean, Bella gave Edward a second chance! And vampires are so..." I shivered. "Cold."

     Seth nodded. "So, does that mean you're leaving?" He asked worriedly.

     I nodded.

     "Goodbye, Seth Clearwater. I need to leave as fast as I can. I can't stay here anymore. I'll find Rebecca, and I'll live on the run with her." I sniffed. "I love you, Seth. I always will."

     I left without a backward glance.

     It tore my heart, but it was what had to be done.

     I can't handle Bella.

     I can't handle Edward.

     I can't even handle my boyfriend and bestfriend!

     I howled my last howl, saying farewell.

     I didn't hear anything after that. The eerie silence of the darkening forest was overwhelming.

     I didn't hear any complaints or comments from the others.

     This is it. This is my life now.

     I was going to live as a rogue.
___________________________________________________________________________
Oh, sorry for those of you who liked this series. But Raina really wasn't there for the battle with the Volturi. And Raina wasn't there when Bella got pregnant. I'm sorry I couldn't extend my time on this story, but I can't. I will make other stories that you may like. Please don't be mad those of you who thought Raina and Seth would actually become a real couple. Check in for more stories, though!

-XoXo, Emily