Chapter 4

The music was terrifying loud, but really good. Vic took my hand, and dragged me through the mass of people. I knew some of them, and eventually found Jacky dancing really close with some guy.

"Kellin? That's Lily, you know, from the new band!" Vic said loudly, so the guy he was talking to, could hear it.

"Hey Lily!" The guy said, and hugged me. Kellin...wait! Is this just Kellin Fucking Quinn hugging me. His dark hair was tickling my face, and as he pulled back I could see his face in the blinking stroboskopelight. It was Kellin Quinn! I think I'm dead now.

"Welcome to the Warped family!" He said. I thanked him, and he introduced me to the rest of the band. Everyone was really nice, and hugged me. No fear of touching, eh?

Later that night, I was a little wasted. But in comparison to all the others I was pretty clean!

I was standing around, leaning outside on the bus, listening to the music from inside, as somebody leaned next to me.

"Hey..." He said. His voice was a little slurring, but he was not too drunk. I looked over to him. It was Vic. His hair was pretty fucked up, but he still looked cute.

"Hey Vic." I said.

"You're pretty, you know that?"

I blushed and turned my head away. He was too cute, but this wasn't true.

"Vic, you're drunk."

"I know, but you're still pretty."

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't.