Will he say yes

Today was the day. The day that Roy was going to propose to Jason. But to be honest Roy was completely terrified that Jason would said no because Jason wasn't really into the idea of being married. Well at lest that's what he said before they started dateing.

It was about nine in the morning now so Roy went to wake lain up. "Lain wake up" Roy said to his five year old daughter. "No" she said. "Yes and I will make pancakes" Roy said with a smile. "I'm up, now go make the pancakes" she said. "Ok I'm going"  Roy walked to the kitchen and got everything he needed to make pancakes.

"Breakfast is ready" Roy set the pancake on the table. Jason came up to Roy and pecked him on the cheek. "Thanks babe" Jason said and went to get a cup of coffee. "So we have the dinner to night with my family tonight" Jason said. "Ya I know" they sat down at the table where lain was already siting. "what dinner with jay-jays family?" Lain asked. "We are going to dinner with Jay's family you know uncle Dick, Uncle Tim, Damien." Roy said. "And you can wear that dress that aunt star" Jason said. "What dress?" Roy asked. Lain ran to her room and then came back with a white dress in her hand. Lain held the dress up. "Look aunt star got it for me"

They were all dressed and at the restaurant waiting for the bat family. When lain yelled. "Uncle Dick" Roy and Jason tried to get her to quiet down but she wouldn't. Everyone was looking at them till they realized that she jumped up and hugged Dick Grayson. Dick walked over to them. "Hey guys ...how are you doing?" Dick asked. "Good, what about you?" Jason asked. "Great." Then everyone else showed up.

It was a nice dinner. All the food was wonderful. "Wow, dinner was amazing, but i got to get going."Dick said. "Are you sure we haven't even got desert yet." Jason said. Dock sat back down. Oh god I'm going to die I'm going to propose and die. Roy thought. But he still got up and asked Jason to stand to. Once Jason was up, Roy got down on one knee. Pulled out a box and opened it up. " Jason Todd will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Roy asked. "No" Jason said and Roys world came crashing down. "Because" that's when Jason pulled out a small box of his own. " I was going to ask you." Roy got up and hugged Jason "don't scare me like that you ass" Roy said. "And not have any fun."

Thank you babangie for the amazing idea I though I would have to stop writing this because I ran out of ideas
-Rose🌹