family dinner

Jason and Roy were in there small little apartment. They had been invited to the batfamily christmas dinner. And Roy was scared to death. The last time he had dinner with the batfamily Damian tried to kill him for looking at him the wrong way. But Jason had told Roy that if he didn't go with Jason would kill him self because his family was crazy. "Oh don't worrie Red my family loves you, even more than me. Trust me they told me." Jason said. "Oh, I know Jaybird." Roy said using Jason's nickname. "The last time we had dinner with your family we weren't..." Roy started. "Together." Roy finished. Jason smirked at Roy. "Don't tell me the all mighty Arsenal is afraid of my dad and my brothers." Jason said still smirking. "I'm not going to lie Jay I think anyone in there right mind would be afraid of your family." Roy said. Jason walked up to Roy putting his arms around Roy's shoulders. "True they are all afraid of daddy bats but you good sir have nothing to fear." then Jason kissed him. "Anyway if Damian tries to kill you just remember it means he loves you." Jason said. And with that they left on there way to the mansion.

They had a wonderful night. Damian did try to kill Jason and not Roy this time. And the whole family congratulate them on their relationship. And they lived happily ever after.